ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tweak'd 3 Piece Dream Big Volumising Collection
Item Number: 239959
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.00
P&P £1.95

or 2 Easy Pays of £19.00

This three-piece Dream Big Volumising Collection from Tweak'd features the brand new 2XL Dream Big! Volumising Treatment Clay, plus Rhassoul Rise & Shine Hair Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner. Achieve beautifully bouncy, fuller-looking locks like never before with the help of this comprehensive collection, offering a full haircare regime that's sure to become a staple in your daily routine.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this three-piece Tweak’d collection individually from QVC you’d pay £92, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £38, plus P&P, you’re saving £54.

Versatile haircare - included in this collection is the brand new 2XL Dream Big! Volumising Treatment Clay, which works to create the look of thickness and volume in your hair with its innovative clay-to-oil formula. It doesn't weigh your hair down or leave it feeling dry or crunchy, and its versatile formula is easy to use: either apply it to your dry hair as a styling product, or use it as a leave-in treatment overnight to wash out in the morning. The choice is yours!

A dynamic duo - the Rhassoul Rise & Shine Hair Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner are a winning combination to help give your hair weightless body and volume, while also keeping it hydrated and shiny. Wave goodbye to drying, heavy formulas that leave your hair feeling lifeless with these essentials, which will transform your haircare routine from the base upwards.

Contains:

1 x NEW 2XL Dream Big! Volumising Hair Treatment Clay (85g) - a lightweight, clay-to-oil formula that works to give your hair the look of thickness and volume, building texture without leaving it feeling crunchy or dry. Use as a leave-in treatment overnight or as a styling product on dry hair. Suitable for all hair types
1 x Rhassoul Rise & Shine Hair Volumising Shampoo (267ml) - a gentle shampoo that works to cleanse and counterbalance potential drying effects, leaving your hair looking and feeling full, bouncy and shiny. Formulated with botanical-based Plant4Foam complex
1 x Rhassoul Rise & Shine Hair Volumising Conditioner (267ml) - ideal for fine, lifeless-looking hair, this conditioner will work to add weightless hydration to your locks and leave it looking full and bouncy

How to use:
Rise & Shine Hair Volumising Shampoo:

Squeeze your desired amount into your palm and emulsify
Apply to wet hair and gently massage into the hair and scalp
Rinse thoroughly

Rise & Shine Hair Volumising Conditioner:

Apply to clean, wet hair, working through it evenly and concentrating on the mid-lengths and ends
Leave it in for 1 - 3 minutes
Rinse it off thoroughly

2XL Dream Big! Volumising Hair Treatment Clay:
Leave-in treatment overnight:

Take a pea-sized amount in the palm of your hand
Rub your hands together until the paste liquefies into an oil
On dry hair, work through the roots to ends, and gently massage to activate it
Leave in overnight to wash out with shampoo in the morning, and follow with conditioner

Daily hair styling treatment:

Take a pea-sized amount in the palm of your hand
Rub your hands together until the paste liquefies into an oil
On dry hair, work through the roots to ends, and gently massage to activate it
The longer you massage it, the bigger your hair will get
For additional volume, use as both an overnight leave-in treatment and a daily styler

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239959

ml for ml

1 x NEW 2XL Dream Big! Volumising Hair Treatment Clay (85g) - a lightweight, clay-to-oil formula that works to give your hair the look of thickness and volume, building texture without leaving it feeling crunchy or dry. Use as a leave-in treatment overnight or as a styling product on dry hair. Suitable for all hair types £39 QVC cost £16.94
1 x Rhassoul Rise & Shine Hair Volumising Shampoo (267ml) - a gentle shampoo that works to cleanse and counterbalance potential drying effects, leaving your hair looking and feeling full, bouncy and shiny. Formulated with botanical-based Plant4Foam complex £25 QVC cost £10.86
1 x Rhassoul Rise & Shine Hair Volumising Conditioner (267ml) - ideal for fine, lifeless-looking hair, this conditioner will work to add weightless hydration to your locks and leave it looking full and bouncy £28 QVC cost £12.15

Although you can buy the duo of shampoo & conditioner for £40 haves based it on individual prices. Worth £92 , as stated in item details, cost incl p&p used in calculations £39.95

This shampoo & conditioner gives my hair exceptional shine; but I had a similar TSV on auto-delivery so I have a stockpile.

I mentioned last week to a friend that the TSV was coming up and she was excited as she really likes the brand. She has bought the auto-delivery version of the other TSVs.

If Denis did the Tribal Chocolate in a supersize as a TSV I would be in. I must be a very rare breed as I do not need volume as every TSV from the hair brands are always volume.

In my experience I wouldn't say the shampoo & conditioner in this TSV create volume, just the styling product. This pre-shampoo pot with the shampoo and conditioner work well as a clarifying wash a day or two before colouring. I suppose on fine hair removing build up prevents hair going lank and lank.

I'm now saving my last bottle of Wen for trips away; it's still my favourite! :sad:

Tweaked show at 4pm

Perhaps it is me but Alison's hair looks like she has been pulled thro a hedge backwards, not a good advert for the product

Perhaps it is me but Alison's hair looks like she has been pulled thro a hedge backwards, not a good advert for the product

I didn't see it, but what they were doing to the models' hair at the 9pm preview last night looked ridiculous. The models with shorter hair particularly looked as like dandelions so high and puffy was their hair.

I didn't see it, but what they were doing to the models' hair at the 9pm preview last night looked ridiculous. The models with shorter hair particularly looked as like dandelions so high and puffy was their hair.

Brilliant comparison :mysmilie_520: Vast hairstyles might suit Mary Beth & Barbara Ann in New Jersey but I can't think of any woman I know who has hair styled this way. The 'befores' are just as ridiculous, all flattened beyond belief. QVC, you do amuse me.

B&W model Ali who always looks lovely was in the before and after photos. Even Mr L said “that girl NEVER looks like that before photo” and as for the older lady the after photo looked as if someone had plugged her in as a Dyson attachment.

Is that stuff the same as stuff sold years ago on Q (Ojon or something). I tried it once and the smell like a month old ashtray was soooo bad it made me boak.

No wonder Chloe Everton wasn’t scheduled to present any Tweak’d hours, no idea how she’d get round that one why her hair still looks like a Shredded Wheat when she’s got all of QVCs fantastic, conditioning hair products available.

No wonder Chloe Everton wasn’t scheduled to present any Tweak’d hours, no idea how she’d get round that one why her hair still looks like a Shredded Wheat when she’s got all of QVCs fantastic, conditioning hair products available.

Shredded Wheat! :mysmilie_19:

Just started watching the video...6:30 mins in...that’s not hair, it’s candyfloss!

Latest posts

Back