TV Guide

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
What on earth have they done to the TV Guide on the website now???

Doesn't appear to be any way of seeing who is presenting shows now! :wonder:

I can only see "recent items" by typing it in the search box, I used to just click on it.

Most of the time I can't be bothered to type it, so don't know what's been on.

On the website where there is written shop qvc tv ,there is an v pointing down .Hold on it and it will show the recent item on air ,tv guide and watch qvc.

On the far right

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 228
Gee when you thought they couldn't make that bleeding site any worse the 10 year olds are on early Christmas holidays and come up with that crap.

Since it changed the last time I can only get the TV guide to " connect" about one in ten attempts but having tried this wonderful new one it has now changed to 1 in 20 attempts. And then when you finally access it you find a load of ****e. Oh well matches the presenters and products then.

The very thought (stop "avoid presenter X" being possible) crossed my mind... well that's simple then - I won't tune in at all, or I'll channel hop on mute and keep going if it's presenter X!

The information isn't even there if you click on "more info".

I like that they've added to the TV guide the non-live channels, to be a little bit positive.

It must be to stop folk like me looking at programmes and not bothering to watch if it is Chloe or Debbie, or Charlie, or Simon, or Marverine, or, or, or . . .

CC

I never look to see who's presenting, just tune in for a relaxing half hout now and then but usually end up gnashing my teeth in frustration when I see who's on and that's the end of that. Someone suggested that we tend to watch at certain times of day and end up overexposed to a few presenters. That's very true, although the late evening shift has to be the worst doesn't it? It would be a relief if the night owls did mornings and vice versa for a while.

On the website where there is written shop qvc tv ,there is an v pointing down .Hold on it and it will show the recent item on air ,tv guide and watch qvc.

Thanks, but it hardly ever works.

I've had to click 15 to 20 times before I get there, as it usually takes me to the LIVE page.

Eventually I found it quicker to type, if I could be bothered before losing the will to live.

This happen on both my iPad and Win 7 PC (using IE browser).

I have trouble getting the tv guide up on my iPad too. I keep tapping away and finally it comes up but it just normally sits on the live tv page before anything happens. Hopeless.

I have trouble getting the tv guide up on my iPad too. I keep tapping away and finally it comes up but it just normally sits on the live tv page before anything happens. Hopeless.

I had Similiar problem on my iPad till trial and error I found out that if you press the shop qvc icon fir long you get something like the picture below .Then you press whichever subject .If that makes sense .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 158
I can get it on my PC but can't see who's going to be presenting though it does say when more eg Laura Geller shows are on in the near future.

TV guide or not, I will still not watch Marverine or CR, or the little garden gnome.....lol

I just had another look at it and it did open a bit quicker. But what have they done to the format?? Yuk!

If you type TV guide into the search box at the top of the page it brings up the TV guide and lists the presenters doing the show beside the program.

I've always did it that way never realised there was a different way of doing it.

Latest posts

Back