TV guide

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For the last few days when I click on weekly view it just defaults to the current week! :(

For the last few days when I click on weekly view it just defaults to the current week! :(

I had the same problem. Try this: click on the weekly guide - showing current week; go to the RHS of the page - underneath Print Guide - and click on next week. Tedious, I know, but it works for me, so hope that it will for you. Jay

I had the same problem. Try this: click on the weekly guide - showing current week; go to the RHS of the page - underneath Print Guide - and click on next week. Tedious, I know, but it works for me, so hope that it will for you. Jay

Thanks, Jay you're a :star:

Because they are Q and Will I'm not anything, the techie guru, is now too busy presenting.

Where is the nearest 5 year old when you need them

I stopped ordering online from Q a long time ago - the same with M & S. Once their in-house techno nonothings start ar....ing around with websites, then it all goes t.ts up !!!!

I neither tweet nor facebook, and I find this a HUGE irritation with Q. They take it for granted that EVERYONE does this - the same assumption that EVERYONE has pierced ears !!!! ( TBH, I really don't know anyone who does tweet !), and so it becomes 'club like' where the rest of us are outside looking in.

I have texted a few times on the number given, but to no avail, the presenters are obviously under orders to 'keep the tweets coming'.

Maybe the pre-occupation with Twitter etc is keeping the alleged "technical support" busy?

That goodness I am not the only one who finds both the Q Website and even more so the M & S website absolutely exasparating.

I also only wear clip earrings, and agree with Brissles that the choice of gold/silver only ones are very limited.

Latest posts

Back