Tua Tre'nd

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shushkin!

Registered Shopper
Anyone on here used theis interesting device. I checked out out the
QVC reviews and to say they were varied is an understatement.
It almost sounds like an instrument for torture in some but when the
review was positive they over the moon about the results!

I would be frightened might keep twitching after a session or suddenly an eye brow would do its own thing whilst in conversation!!:mysmilie_17:

Anyone tried this yet?! Seen as it's on easy pay at the mo I am tempted. No wrinkles, but have this annoying bit of loose skin under my eyes that wrinkles up when I smile :doh: haha! Would also like to see the effects of this on the old cheekbones and jawline.....

I tried it and it went straight back. To say it set my dental fillings jangling is an understatement! Really painful, so if you have a lot of dental work(like me) beware. There is a lot of positive feedback however and I think the general feeling is that it works if you are prepared to persevere with it.

Last edited:
Thanks Alibeth. I do have fillings, and the thought of that pain just makes me grimace! There does seem to be a lot of positive feedback too. Hmm, I don't know! I need to find out what the Pilates TSV is as I may be tempted on that too, and can't really stretch (pardon the pun!) to the two right now. Maybe I'll look for a facial exercise dvd instead?!! lol

I have it and I'd say it works. Easy and simple to use, no pain or sensitivity, but it takes forever to do your face - 30 min at least! When I got it, used it pretty much everyday for two months and results were good. However other thing cropped up in my life, demanding my time and regretfully I abandoned it. Wish I've kept it up, I might look in my 20 by now:wink:. Seriously though, results were not bad at all. It gave me what I can only describe as fresh and rested look to my face. I am 37 so can't say I've had dramatic results, but certainly it made me look better somehow.

What I would say is, think long and hard if you can commit to this gadget 30 min of your time, most days. If not, don't bother spending your cash. Whatever results I achieved within the two months of constant use, gradually disappeared in a matter of 2-3 weeks.

I watched one of the presentations yesterday and noticed Tina Richards the Tua Lady, looked a bit different than usual. She then went on to say that she has been through a lot this year and stopped using the Tua, but she was getting back into it now and saying that she expects to see her previous results (with regular use) return by the end of this year. I then started looking more closley at her face and realised her cheeks were flatter and a bit deflated now rather than the hamster ones that she usually sports and her nose to mouth lines were quite pronounced, where she didn't have them before.
I've also heard her in the past say that she used the previous model Tua Viso and then Tua trend continuously for 4 years and she really looked good for being 40 before. I think I would have guessed her in her early thirties before, where as now she looks more her real age.

So there it just goes to show: if you use it regularly it works. If you stop using it, you are back to square one. Not so much a miracle then, more like a hard work!

I think that just about sums up a lot of things that they flog on QVC - we are all looking for something to perform miracles and think that by buying a product or machine will do the job for us without any time or effort by us. I always get enthusiastic about things and then give up after a few days (the Shark steam cleaner being a good example)!

Thanks ladies! Although I know I would use it to start with, it's quite a pricey gadget to have sitting in the cupboard after a month or so. With that in mind I am being realistic and giving it a miss :down: although I am waiting with baited breath so see what the Pilates TSV is so I can have this same dilemma all over again :headbang: lol

Latest posts

Back