TSV's are boring me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I feel the same way, I am a self confessed beauty addict but the last TSV I bought was the Smashbox one and I returned it as the colours looked awful on me.

I couldn't justify the last L'occitaine one as I have a HUGE stockpile I need to get through.

Nothing has really grabbed my attention recently, I still hope that a beauty TSV will appear on the horizon that is made up of new exciting, well priced products (with free P&P) - well I suppose it's good to day dream LOL

Maybe the Gatineau TSV will be worth buying. The last one was great as it had new products and was on easy pay. Heres hoping.

This year so far I got the elemis cleanser and toner at the super bargain price in the beginning of the year and 2 rings in last clicks thanks to SCW as usual.
Programming is indeed very boring.....NN, eletronics, afwul clothing ranges, the eternal diamoneeek ...... :DIZZY:even the beauty shows are getting very boring.

I agree with you Tia. All the beauty shows have the same products each time they come on air. Philosophy for example may change the flavour of a bath product and lip gloss from time to time but basically its the same every blooming time. I am sure most viewers are getting fed up like us.

last TSV I bought was the Smashbox one and I returned it as the colours looked awful on me.

So pleased I wasn't the only one cos glanced at the reviews and plenty seemed to love it!

Never really paid attention to the colours in Smashbox TSV's as usually trust them to put together a decent collection but I will be very careful after this experience.

I can no longer be bothered with things like TSV's. I'm far too busy reading this forum. :32:

I am glad it isn't just me!

I used to be addicted but am now so bored.

Having said that, I am tempted by today's TSV, Giant Tree Peonies. Trouble is that every plant I have bought from QVC has died so think I will pass on this one too.

I am glad it isn't just me!

I used to be addicted but am now so bored.

Having said that, I am tempted by today's TSV, Giant Tree Peonies. Trouble is that every plant I have bought from QVC has died so think I will pass on this one too.

I was tempted and gave in a bought the Peonies - I was gutted last year as I was going to get them when I got back from work and they had sold out early. So this year decided to give them a go.

I am now thinking why as I too have said every time I have had plants from qvc - never again as they are not the best quality. I usually get all my plants from Gardening Direct and the quality is way better and cheaper - plus only 1 p&p per order not per item (sometimes they even offer free p&p if you order by certain dates!):r6:

Lol SusieJ

Yes shamefully rather a lot :D

I have gradually calmed down over the years as I have tried some of the brands and dropped them off my list. Beauty has been my real addiction. Luckily I have always been able to avoid certain things like crafting, fashion and gold so they gave me a day off!

Don't get me wrong I have really loved my purchases and just miss getting tempted.

I dithered last year then they had sold out - this time I made my mind up as soon as I saw what the tsv was. I only hope they are good - they can always go back if they are not!

Latest posts

Back