TSV Vercella Vita 15/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DebraJane

Registered Shopper
Ok, last nights thread of the same name seems to have been a spoof and someone's idea of a sick joke, but I wanted to know the answer to the question which is why I 'Liked' the post. I have also bought a VV product for someone else previously and they rated it quite highly.

So is there any chance that someone (possibly Ian SCW) knows what this TSV is likely to be?

DJ

I was a bit dubious about this range but I tried a 'one time only' offer bra a couple of months ago and was quite surprised how good it was. IMO better than the ahhh bra. Don't know if I would like to try the longer camisoles, though.

Sorry, I don't know what the TSV is.

£43.93 for two pairs of panties is ridiculous. I cannot comment on the efficacy of this range, or compare it to a same type product, as I don't need it, but I cannot imagine anyone in their right mind paying it; the range must be selling, however, for the Q to have it back on. Or could it be a case of : reel em in with another tsv, get em hooked scenario. I am size 4-6, so can wear childrens clothes, if I so desire. I can buy 5 pairs for £2.99!

the guest does my head in she's ghastly prodding and pulling and smoothing the models. and far too much personal information...Catherine was gushing about her stretch marks that avoided her tum and she has "texture" elsewhere! two of them together is just too much!

ive just watched the 6-7 show and thought the guest was really good and good to see some proper sized models.I'm not interested in the tsv knickers - marks and spencer will do nicely for me - but i did love some of the camisoles and colours.bit pricey for me to try today but may have bought one if on promotion or easypay.also now being the end of the summer really puts me off a bit.but i did like them

ive just watched the 6-7 show and thought the guest was really good and good to see some proper sized models.I'm not interested in the tsv knickers - marks and spencer will do nicely for me - but i did love some of the camisoles and colours.bit pricey for me to try today but may have bought one if on promotion or easypay.also now being the end of the summer really puts me off a bit.but i did like them

The models are making me feel very inadequate. I'm a size 6/8 and don't need shapewear (let's be honest they are definitely passion killers) but the models do look very shapely.

Latest posts

Back