TSV hp Photosmart Premium e-All-in-1 Wifi Printer Touchscreen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh err that doesn't sound too promising. :doh: It makes me wonder if this TSV was a lower quality consignment made only for QVC...I'm always suspicious when prices are so much lower than the manufacturers own website. :wonder: I'm in two minds whether to refuse delivery now as my existing HP all in one is working perfectly well and I was only changing it because this one seemed such good value. It may be a blessing in disguise it hasn't arrived yet, will have to think this over. :taphead:

How are you getting on with yours Snowstorm?? Mine hasn't arrived yet and it's apparently being delivered by Hermes who are crap. :mysmilie_503:

Sorry to hear that my lady is same courier company but she is great. Mine arrived super quick. Very happy with print quality. Printed from
Memory card and iPod. Have to test the copier and scanner and will report back. So at the mo what I have tested is good. Set up was a doodle too.

Ooh err that doesn't sound too promising. :doh: It makes me wonder if this TSV was a lower quality consignment made only for QVC...I'm always suspicious when prices are so much lower than the manufacturers own website. :wonder: I'm in two minds whether to refuse delivery now as my existing HP all in one is working perfectly well and I was only changing it because this one seemed such good value. It may be a blessing in disguise it hasn't arrived yet, will have to think this over. :taphead:

I don't know Sue, but my friend did print some pics and said they were very good and he is going for a replacement rather than a refund.
My dad also ordered one and he was happy with the printed photo's. I have told him to check the scanner works, though.

I think I got a "Friday afternoon" one! :thinking:
My current printer is also a HP one, but I went for the TSV as I wanted a wireless one so the whole family can use it easily from their own PCs/laptops.

Further update. Did some copies from single sided paper. Also did some copies from a book. All worked very well and copies nice and clear. Scanned document onto a memory card and printed from that again worked absolutely fine and nice and clear. Need to set up scan facility from lap top to see how that works. In all so far so good!

****FURTHER UPDATE****
****TOTALLY SHITE CUSTOMER SERVICE****
After calling CS on 21/3 when there was no sign of my printer I called them back again to ask for the tracking details and was given a Hermes tracking number, but it wasn't recognised on their website. I waited a couple more days to see if it was updated but it still didn't show any info so I called QVC CS again on 24/3 to say I couldn't track the printer and asked what was going on, only to be told that the printer hadn't even been sent to the courier from the QVC warehouse!! The lady on CS apologised for the delay and asked if I wanted her to chase it up or did I want the order cancelled....I was totally fed up waiting by this time and said cancel the order. She apologised again and assured me she would arrange a refund to be done straight away. I've been keeping an eye on my account online but no refund was showing so I just called CS again only to be told this time that as soon as the signed declaration form is received by them they will then look into it!! I am ****** am furious :angry: because

a) I've now been told 3 different stories as to why I haven't received the printer
b) I wasn't told a declaration form was going to be sent
c) I haven't received it anyway
d) and why should I have to wait and sign a ****** form to say I haven't received an item that QVC already knows hasn't even been depatched anyway!!?? :angry:

So, QVC have held onto £108.79 of my money since 14/3, I have been the one inconvenienced making numerous phone calls and waiting in for an item that was never going to arrive and now they won't action a refund without me signing a form to say I haven't received an item on an order that they have admitted they've cocked up!! Will I get recompensed for all my inconvenience?? :angry: I'll be straight on the phone to the CEO's office tomorrow and I'll let you know what they say. :angry:

Last edited:
sounds like "same old same old" doesn't it PPC - good luck with the CEO - they couldn't organise the proverbial in a brewery could they....

****CONCLUSION****
****FINALLY - SOME GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE****
Yesterday I decided to email the CEO's office instead of phoning because it's always best to put complaints in writing but I called CS again first to check up on dates of who said what and when etc. I was upfront about why I wanted this info and the lady who took my call wanted to know about the whole saga, instead of the usual QVC can't get you off the phone quick enough approach. She was very apologetic about how QVC had ballsed things up and said she could resolve my problem without me having to contact the CEO, if I wanted her to?? I was dubious because of all the twaddle I'd been told before but she definately did not sound like a muppet, so I agreed. Firstly she asked me very politely if I would mind signing the declaration and explained this was an insurance requirement if the printer couldn't be found and QVC had to make a claim for its loss. I said I wasn't prepared to wait any longer for my refund but if they emailed the declaration to me I would sign it, scan it and email it back and this is what we did. For her part she immediately changed the order status to 'returned' and the refund is being processed straight away. She also made a point of saying that some lack of training issues had been highlighted and she would make the relevant people aware of it. I can't say her name on here but I would like to say to her a big THANKYOU!! :handshake:

So this proves that if you are lucky enough to get the Right Person on the phone who is prepared to take ownership of a CS problem then it can be sorted out very easily....it's just a pity that luck has to determine the outcome.
mysmilie_61.gif

sounds like "same old same old" doesn't it PPC - good luck with the CEO - they couldn't organise the proverbial in a brewery could they....

This is a true story. Where I used to work there was a woman who was always grumbling about the company. One day, the social club had organised a visit to the local brewery. As we were leaving the building to go there, she rushed past the group, grumbling as usual, and was heard to say (but in more blunt terms) "they couldn't organise the proverbial in a brewery".

Latest posts

Back