TSV glasses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I received mine today . I'm a bit puzzled though the glasses are 1.5 but the sunglasses are only 1.0. They should all be the same shouldn't they ??? Wouldn't mind but the parcel had a label in it saying it had been opened for quality checking .

I received mine today . I'm a bit puzzled though the glasses are 1.5 but the sunglasses are only 1.0. They should all be the same shouldn't they ??? Wouldn't mind but the parcel had a label in it saying it had been opened for quality checking .

The glasses should all be the same strength.

I had an item - a pair of sunglasses, delivered a couple of months ago which had the 'quality check' sticker on - and the glasses had a faulty arm. Makes you wonder what the 'check' consists of :wonder:

The glasses should all be the same strength.

I had an item - a pair of sunglasses, delivered a couple of months ago which had the 'quality check' sticker on - and the glasses had a faulty arm. Makes you wonder what the 'check' consists of :wonder:
They open the box, do some damage to the contents and send it out so WE can do quality check- simples!
Just testing us

Last edited:
If the sunglasses are 1.0 then they are NOT reading glasses, so do not comply with the description.
strato, all the other glasses were reading glasses, but the sunglasses were what do you call them, i think bi focals, been a long day and i'm
brain dead at the minute, but they were not advertised as reading glasses. Whereas your prestigo tablet, ummm did they tell you they were
american magazines ha ha LOL

My glasses arrived today. I couldn't find my prescription for close up so I ordered the +2 based on my age but I can't see a thing through them so they'll have to go back. A pity as I quite like the look of them.

Latest posts

Back