Tsv feet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Sorry, but with the best will in the world, our feet ( in most cases )are not our best asset, so looking at Beulah's squashed up toes in the tsv Lotus offering, does not endear me to buy the shoes. I am tending to keep focusing on the models feet, and what their nails are like, and how big their big toes are, when my attention should be on the plastic (?) wedges. Glad I'm not having a meal.

Thats the thing about 'feet' - you can be the most glamourous model in the world and have the most awful feet.

Sorry, but with the best will in the world, our feet ( in most cases )are not our best asset, so looking at Beulah's squashed up toes in the tsv Lotus offering, does not endear me to buy the shoes. I am tending to keep focusing on the models feet, and what their nails are like, and how big their big toes are, when my attention should be on the plastic (?) wedges. Glad I'm not having a meal.

Thats the thing about 'feet' - you can be the most glamourous model in the world and have the most awful feet.

I completely agree. Beulah's feet are vile. Hard skin on heels, 4 out of 5 toes french manicured. You'd think with all the lotions and potions and machinery that QVC sell, Beulah could get her feet looking halfway decent. If I was in charge of the models, I would say it was ESSENTIAL.

Saying that, I did like a lot of the shoes but have had to resist as I bought TWO pairs in Clarks' sale yesterday :blush:

I hate feet! I keep mine hidden in my FlyFlot clogs 90% of the time - the other 10% I'm in bed! You see some girls in strappy sandals and they have lovely feet, my DD among them, but mine have always been ugly and no way could I put them on show!

Being nosy which two did you get? I've got my eye on the reggae sandals.

I got these in raspberry: http://www.clarks.co.uk/find/keyword-is-cadiz/product-is-20346307

and these: http://www.clarks.eu/find/product-is-20343847

Neither of these are on the UK Clarks website - I bought them from my local store.

Decided I must have a pair of pink sandals - I'm into colour blocking at the moment. Saw the wedge pair first but then fell in love with the flats. They were less than £40.00 for both pairs so I thought it was worth it. I'm going to try and wear them lots to justify the purchase!

I hope you get yours. x

loooooooove those pink wedges Ilovechocolate - do wish I could wear them! I used to love wedges when they were in last time...I could & did wear them then!

I wasn't keen on the TSV but I loved item number 152393. Didn't order them though but they were gorgeous in the navy.

Sorry I can't do links.

Apart from the models feet being truly hideous ~ why oh why do they insist on cramming their huuuuuge trotters into shoes that are far too small for them.
I've seen spider toes walking out of the front of the shoes, little toes escaping from the side and leathery dry heels doing a hang 10 over the back. Not a good look. I suggest they invest in foot models for these shows because had I liked any of the shoes (which I didn't) the sight of those feet would have put me right off.

I too thought that they would never sell any of these shoes....they all looked too small and uncomfortable!!! Blow me they went and sold out. (Well I am now at the the age of its comfort over looks for shoes:sad: )

I caught the tail end of the 3pm Lotus show and saw the most gorgeous Purple patent wedge shoes. I really want them, but I ordered a duvet set yesterday so I better sit on my hands. Sob!

Latest posts

Back