Trying to "sign in" and getting "Untrusted Connection"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else had this problem and do you know how to overcome it?

I go to QVC website via my usual tab, but when I click on either My Account, sign in or Wish list, I get the following

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.qvcuk.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

I have never had this before. I have tried googling qvc and selecting that the website that way instead of using my tab, but still cannot access sign in or account etc.

I'm getting
Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
Cookie
/n
IBM_HTTP_Server/6.1.0.43 Apache/2.0.47 (Unix) Server at beta.qvcuk.com Port 80
when I click on any product with Chrome. Internet Explorer is working fine though so I'm using that. I have no idea why though!

Aha, thanks tinaborder - I have just tried Internet Explorer instead of Firefox and low and behold I can get straight through to "My Account". Dont understand though, but hey ho, I can see my account now so am happy!!
Does it mean there is a problem with firefox then? :confused:

Aha, thanks tinaborder - I have just tried Internet Explorer instead of Firefox and low and behold I can get straight through to "My Account". Dont understand though, but hey ho, I can see my account now so am happy!!
Does it mean there is a problem with firefox then? :confused:

Having just read this thread I tried logging onto QVC and then into my account and it was fine and I use Firefox.

The latest version of Firefox has been causing a number of problems. Not responding is the usual one, but it only lasts a few seconds and then it works.

I have had no problems with the QVC site though.

Latest posts

Back