Try speaking as fast as Alison Keenan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
|Have you ever tried speaking as fast as Alison Keenan does? I have and found it impossible. She is like an express train and whoever is on the show with her might as well not be there. For goodness sake woman slow down, it's exhausting listening to you and if there is something I really want to see so I don't want to turn off I have to put the tv on mute.

I find that she shouts so much, she was on with Gatineau the other evening and the shouting was really annoying me then she was saying what was coming up in the show and we could only see the products, she was speaking more normally which sounded so much better and softer

I cannot stand watching Ali K. Like a shouting school ma'am. And her skin is far too tanned. I know she's just been on holiday but being that brown is so unflattering on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

|Have you ever tried speaking as fast as Alison Keenan does? I have and found it impossible. She is like an express train and whoever is on the show with her might as well not be there. For goodness sake woman slow down, it's exhausting listening to you and if there is something I really want to see so I don't want to turn off I have to put the tv on mute.

I absolutely agree. I feel breathless just listening to her. A lot of them seem to be doing the same though and it certainly doesn't make for pleasant viewing and certainly doesn't encourage me to buy. In fact, it has the absolute opposite effect on me!

I'm okay with AK, I much prefer a fast talker to a slow one whose sentences I'm itching to finish (or wishing I could walk away).

Jude xx

Mr Akimbo is a fast-taking Manc whereas his parents are v e r y ..... s l o w......... t a l k e ...Oh sod it! and they complain he gives them a headache! Their slow talking makes a weekend visit feel like a month (other factors also contribute to this as well!)

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back