Trio of TSV temptations

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

attica

Registered Shopper
Someone said there were some tempting TSVs at the moment: I confess I agree:clapping: Mally and Elemis later this week are both calling to me in a siren like way, despite my attempts to go on a money diet recently. And now I see there's a Diamonique Veronese one on at midnight....more temptation! Anyone know what it is? Or feeling a sudden rush of recklessness like me?:thinking:

xx

I'm never a big make up girl but got the LG TSV last week ... my first LG purchase. I love Elemis but really want PCMC and that's definitely not in it so I'm safe from Mally and Elemis but if the Veronese is a bracelet I could be tempted.

My temptations came along at the weekend, not in a trio though but a duo. I really wanted 2 Lulu Guiness bags but I resisted even with the 3 easy pays. Hoping that I will be patient enough until she has a sale.

Well done Mia!! I wasn't as good I'm afraid....I even tried to cancel, haha! They're on their way now, and I know when I see them I will want them, *Sigh*

Hmm, wouldn't mind sneaking a peak at the Veronese TSV....

The TSV is

Diamonique Veronese 2.07ct Half Bezel Set line bracelet Sterling Silver approx £49

Well done Mia!! I wasn't as good I'm afraid....I even tried to cancel, haha! They're on their way now, and I know when I see them I will want them, *Sigh*

Hmm, wouldn't mind sneaking a peak at the Veronese TSV....

I can quite understand how you felt. I am sure you will love them, her bags are beautifully made and designed. I am feeling excited for you! :clapping:

Oh it's a tennis bracelet. Not for me. I already have a tennis bracelet or two.

Boffy ... I bought a Veronese chain for my step mother and she wears it all the time. Never takes it off and well over a year on it's still looking good. I do think the colour has mellowed a bit but there's no silver showing through at all.

I've got a couple of pieces and they're fine too but I only wear them occasionally.

Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back