Trinny & Susannah

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Her legs look exactly the same colour as the rest of her skin, I can't see the problem.

I have "milk bottle" legs and don't bother with tights, fake tan or bronzer on them. The only people who have a problem with my pale skin are other people, I couldn't care less. To me it looks much better than being tangoed by fake tan.

They are questioning why - my words - anyone in their right mind, would spend months in the gym, to look good, when T + S clothes can do the job. Ther is no comparison; exercising benefits one's health, weight loss, fitness, etc. Sara has replied, by saying the clothes can, energetically, do the same job. Vocabulary misuse is a bugbear of mine, so forgive me, but what relevance does the word "energetically" have, definitively?

This show has generated so many made up words and phrases I've lost track of them

Sara, Trinny, susie all trying to out talk each other.

I'm going to lie down in a darkened room

They are questioning why - my words - anyone in their right mind, would spend months in the gym, to look good, when T + S clothes can do the job. Ther is no comparison; exercising benefits one's health, weight loss, fitness, etc. Sara has replied, by saying the clothes can, energetically, do the same job. Vocabulary misuse is a bugbear of mine, so forgive me, but what relevance does the word "energetically" have, definitively?[/QUOTE
Sara doesn't know what she's saying. She is a 'air head'

I think the eyebrow raiser from this hour for me was the HORRENDOUS gold lame stretch skirted dress Trinny was wearing - I mean what the hell!!! Could even see her very deep belly button. which would hold a tube of polo mints very nicely

Susannah... well lets just say any woman who dates Saatchi after the Nigella fiasco, requires emotional therapy or is either desperate...or broke.

ps. When Sara Griffiths is off air do they strap her to a table & plug her into super high volts? -- she seems very jumpy/edgy/highly charged whilst presenting these days

Last edited:
I think the eyebrow raiser from this hour for me was the HORRENDOUS gold lame stretch skirted dress Trinny was wearing - I mean what the hell!!! Could even see her very deep belly button. which would hold a tube of polo mints very nicely

Susannah... well lets just say any woman who dates Saatchi after the Nigella fiasco, requires emotional therapy or is either desperate...or broke.

ps. When Sara Griffiths is off air do they strap her to a table & plug her into super high volts? -- she seems very jumpy/edgy/highly charged whilst presenting these days

You've got them the wrong way round. Tinny Woodhall dates Saatchi and she is the tall brunette. The blonde is suzannah

Yes, that was Susannah in that dress - yikes she just looked ****** fat lol. Shiny fabrics do nothing for anyone unless pin thin and that dress was horrid anyway. Even with their mystical magical knickers I'm afraid she still looked huge. I never like any of T&S clothes - Sara Griffiths looked awful in that dress she had on and even Tiffany was having a hard time looking her usually classic self. As for the larger model Natasha, well, I hope she never goes anywhere near any of that gear because she really looked like everything she was wearing had been shrunk in the wash - no problem with the model, just everything was too small.

CC

Apparently, f you buy a normal tshirt, after 3 washes it's out of shape. Not if you buy this one for £37.50 though. Come on T&S, be honest. This is a going out top. Not a tshirt that you'd wear casually.

Susanna didn't do anything for the sales of the magic knickers, imo she looked just as frumpy with them on....

Thank you for mentioning Sara Griffiths and her inability to keep her mouth shut for five seconds. I saw her on a technology show the day before and found her incredibly rude to the guest presenter. They were talking about a Samsung robot vacuum cleaner for £600 and she just talked all over him.

I caught this show and I thought it was dreadful. I think Sara thought she was being clever yet all she did was sound rather foolish. The other two were not a great advert for their clothes and I thought both looked frumpy!

Errrrrrr, I'm sticking my head above the parapet here................ but I did send for the silver sequin and white jacket that was aired.

It arrived today, and in all honesty, its............ lovely ! the fit on the shoulders is great, and despite it needing a good ironing, and the fact that it was around the £125 mark, its good stuff ! nice lining, and though the sleeves on me could be a tad shorter which I will remedy, it will be a lovely wear in the Summer for evenings out. Well pleased, and to me, superior value than Yong Kim at around the same price point.

Errrrrrr, I'm sticking my head above the parapet here................ but I did send for the silver sequin and white jacket that was aired.

It arrived today, and in all honesty, its............ lovely ! the fit on the shoulders is great, and despite it needing a good ironing, and the fact that it was around the £125 mark, its good stuff ! nice lining, and though the sleeves on me could be a tad shorter which I will remedy, it will be a lovely wear in the Summer for evenings out. Well pleased, and to me, superior value than Yong Kim at around the same price point.

It looks better value than some of the Yong Kim ,quite tailored and dressy. Hope you enjoy wearing it.Some of their stuff is too fitted for me .I need something in between YK and T&S...Lol....

I fancy that too Brissles - and it fits ok across the "girls" as Renee would call 'em? That's my problem with jackets as my back isn't broad but a jacket needs to fasten comfortably over my boobs!

I'm a size 20/22 depending on the make. I have size 42DD jobs with a broad back; going on the sizing of this jacket I bought a size 20 and it fits a dream AND it does up across the boobs (although I never buy a jacket that I can't do up). Relaxed fitting on this garment wouldn't have worked, so the tailoring does take it to the next level. The sequins aren't bright and glittery, but very subdued and 'classy'. First time I've ever said this, but top marks to S & T for producing something that could be out of the Grey & Osborne catalogue !!!!

Thank you for mentioning Sara Griffiths and her inability to keep her mouth shut for five seconds. I saw her on a technology show the day before and found her incredibly rude to the guest presenter. They were talking about a Samsung robot vacuum cleaner for £600 and she just talked all over him.

Sara Griffiths can't keep her mouth shut? Surely not! :giggle:

Also, of course if anyone buys anything and really likes it and it makes them feel good then that's great because there's not always that much out there that does that. I have a Ronni Nicole dress that my friend always says "what the hell are you wearing???" but hey, I like it and it's nowhere near as bad as those cream slingbacks my dear he he he he.

CC

Latest posts

Back