Trinny & Susannah hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
If it hadn't have said on screen that this was the Trinny & Susannah hour, I would not have recognised Susannah Constantine. I wonder if she's had work done to her face - she looked really puffy-faced and pale, and her mouth appeared very 'tight' as though she was having problems opening it to speak at times. Julia Roberts was going on about the Magic Shorts support pants and how incredible they are, but was she wearing them, I ask, as IMO that metallic tunic she was wearing should be a size larger, and the lumps and bumps were clearly visible from the waist downwards! I think Julia is a contender for the most over-used word on Q - the hour's only been on 5 minutes and she's already said "gorgeous" about four times. I think there should be another award for the most over-used statement from a presenter - if she's said "if you've put on a bit of weight over Christmas" once, she's said it 10 times.....yes, Julia, we heard it the first time, we don't need to hear it with every garment you show. Does anyone ever murmur in their earpiece "yeah, you've already said that several times", or do they just let them get on with it and drone on? :sleepy:

Last edited:
Meant to watch it to have a laugh at the ghastly clothes but forgot. Don't like either of those two and surely Julia should know that anything shiny or satiny makes even the skinniest of people look fat. Saying that, I did see Julia in a Kim & Co outlet very recently and she had on a dress that really suited her shape and made her look much slimmer, which just goes to show that wearing clothes that actually fit is the first step to looking good.

CC

Totally agree with you H, she takes her daughter hunting and was photographed praising her and hugging her when she shot a duck, the woman looks as ugly and twisted outside as she is inside :witchbroom:

Totally agree with you H, she takes her daughter hunting and was photographed praising her and hugging her when she shot a duck, the woman looks as ugly and twisted outside as she is inside :witchbroom:

I saw those photos and they were truley horrific! Her 10 year old daughter was pictured with a shotgun, holding a dead duck and she had blood smeared all over her face. It made me dislike the pompous woman even less than l did before. Vile woman.

I saw those photos and they were truley horrific! Her 10 year old daughter was pictured with a shotgun, holding a dead duck and she had blood smeared all over her face. It made me dislike the pompous woman even less than l did before. Vile woman.

Thats right yes, the poor creature just hanging from her hand limp, lifeless but most of all innocent. Made my blood boil I must admit, apart from the bad example she set her daughter, lack of compassion and all that, it gets me how the likes of that sour so and so think wildlife is theirs and they can pop off an animal or bird whenever they choose, gets me that.

Speaking of "heads up" bet that five o'clock shadow she gets with all those facelifts is hard to keep on top of.

There was only one show I wanted to watch today and that was the Radley hour...Trinny & Susannah never have done anything for me... imo their clothes are dreary, with no style or enough material to let them fit right.

IMO Susannah Constantine is yet another one who has been hanging on to "celebrity" for many years partly on the fact of her being once (many years ago) a socialite and the one-time girlfriend of the late Princess Margaret's son. I'd overlooked the incident with her young daughter, but posts on here brought it back to me. As certain members of the Royal Family seem to think it's acceptable to shoot defenceless animals, whilst still proclaiming their support for wildlife, perhaps she picked up some bad habits during her royal association?
Thats right yes, the poor creature just hanging from her hand limp, lifeless but most of all innocent. Made my blood boil I must admit, apart from the bad example she set her daughter, lack of compassion and all that, it gets me how the likes of that sour so and so think wildlife is theirs and they can pop off an animal or bird whenever they choose, gets me that.

There was only one show I wanted to watch today and that was the Radley hour...Trinny & Susannah never have done anything for me... imo their clothes are dreary, with no style or enough material to let them fit right.

Hard to watch them drone on and one, with little personality too! Generally switch off when I now see them, boring and annoying.:mysmilie_11:

If it hadn't have said on screen that this was the Trinny & Susannah hour, I would not have recognised Susannah Constantine. I wonder if she's had work done to her face - she looked really puffy-faced and pale, and her mouth appeared very 'tight' as though she was having problems opening it to speak at times. Julia Roberts was going on about the Magic Shorts support pants and how incredible they are, but was she wearing them, I ask, as IMO that metallic tunic she was wearing should be a size larger, and the lumps and bumps were clearly visible from the waist downwards! I think Julia is a contender for the most over-used word on Q - the hour's only been on 5 minutes and she's already said "gorgeous" about four times. I think there should be another award for the most over-used statement from a presenter - if she's said "if you've put on a bit of weight over Christmas" once, she's said it 10 times.....yes, Julia, we heard it the first time, we don't need to hear it with every garment you show. Does anyone ever murmur in their earpiece "yeah, you've already said that several times", or do they just let them get on with it and drone on? :sleepy:

I noticed a while ago that SC sort of whistles when she speaks, as if there is something wrong with her teeth. She has never, in my opinion, been a looker or even a very nice dresser. She has nice long legs but that's about it and now, after the duck incident, I will turn off the channel when she is on. If an adult wants to hunt in order to feed their family then all well and good but encouraging a child to do it is despicable in my opinion.

If someone's going to eat meat I'd rather they did slaughter it themselves. At least that way they take the responsibility - rather than passing the responsibility to someone else. I think it's more morally dubious to buy pretty little fillets in breadcrumbs and polystyrene wrapping pretending that you aren't morally culpable for the act of killing the animal.

(I don't choose to eat meat or dairy).

As long as you are going to eat the kill I'm not sure I see it as a bad past time for a young child. The same as fishing perhaps.

As long as you are going to eat the kill I'm not sure I see it as a bad past time for a young child. The same as fishing perhaps.

I don't think a fishing rod is the same as a gun, ones a stick, the others a lethal weapon. Fishing is considered a quiet pastime with most people throwing the fish back in, with hunting, it requires chasing or stalking the animal to catch your kill, then shooting it. so I'm sorry I don't agree, hunting is nowhere near the same as fishing, if you seen the programme were they shot a stag and dragged it back to their four by four to take their "trophy" to have its head cut off and mounted, I'm sure you'll agree.

I don't think a fishing rod is the same as a gun, ones a stick, the others a lethal weapon. Fishing is considered a quiet pastime with most people throwing the fish back in, with hunting, it requires chasing or stalking the animal to catch your kill, then shooting it. so I'm sorry I don't agree, hunting is nowhere near the same as fishing, if you seen the programme were they shot a stag and dragged it back to their four by four to take their "trophy" to have its head cut off and mounted, I'm sure you'll agree.

I hate any 'pastime' that is basically killing for pleasure. Even fishing where they throw them back in does not sit well with me. That fish will have suffered a trauma having a huge hook in its mouth and then have been dragged out of the water while the angler poses for photos with it. I just really hate the idea of any creatures being trophy's and for Susannah Constantine to have her young daughter posing like that .... Well it really makes me sick to the stomach l am afraid. Maybe they were going to eat it but is there any need to have a young child stood there with the poor slaughtered thing, grinning proudly away caked in blood? I personally think not! It disgusts me!

I hate any 'pastime' that is basically killing for pleasure. Even fishing where they throw them back in does not sit well with me. That fish will have suffered a trauma having a huge hook in its mouth and then have been dragged out of the water while the angler poses for photos with it. I just really hate the idea of any creatures being trophy's and for Susannah Constantine to have her young daughter posing like that .... Well it really makes me sick to the stomach l am afraid. Maybe they were going to eat it but is there any need to have a young child stood there with the poor slaughtered thing, grinning proudly away caked in blood? I personally think not! It disgusts me!

Oh I agree Whitesnake, I really do 100% I wasn't condoning fishing, I despise this and rate it just as cruel as another murder of any living thing, I was just saying that a gun for a child to hold is considerably more dangerous than a stick.

Latest posts

Back