Trinny and susannah

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Roxy

Registered Shopper
Im sorry if this is going to affend any fans of these two uhhmmmm ladies!!!
but please can we have less of the T.TS and A..E, im no prude -just dont think its necessary ,nothing wrong with saying b..bs and b.m. also if kiddies are watching.

I agree really don't like those two. they lack finesse they remin me of the merry wives of windsor the bawdiness without the merriness

Last edited:
I totally disagree. They are just words!!! If your children are intelligent enough and think logically (unlike a lot of adults) they will realise this. Tits and arse are not swear words!!!

I totally disagree. They are just words!!! If your children are intelligent enough and think logically (unlike a lot of adults) they will realise this. Tits and arse are not swear words!!!

No, but say it enough and you'll sound like Father Jack from Father Ted!! Haha!!:grin:

but please can we have less of the T.TS and A..E, im no prude -just dont think its necessary ,nothing wrong with saying b..bs and b.m. also if kiddies are watching.

Oh please. I mean.... Really?

Is there something wrong with your keyboard?

Not that i"d want my kids, if i had any young ones , running round saying tits and arse,
i can"t see how saying boobs and bum is any better IMO . Or why my kids would be watching this show
knowing that they"re likely to say those words, as they are known for it ?

Oh meant to say they are condescending as well.
I don"t think they were condescending at
all, i think they were giving great hints to help women with different body shapes. But we all see things different, which is good

Let Q Know

I can fully appreciate that the language T&S use, may not be everyday language for some of us. I suggest for those who found it uncomfortable or offensive, that you let Q know your views; either by telephone or email. It is up to Q to listen to its viewers and answer the complaints. They set a precedent when they ejected JoanRivers immediately after her swearing incident. HTH

ooh what did Joan Rivers say then if they made her leave the studio, as this show was only 5 mins in and Trinny had said boobs and arse already. I think the t*** word will slip out any minute :eek:)

There will be complaints about the language for sure certain. Doesn't bother me but it will bother others.

Sorry but there are great pieces and some awful ones. That bell sleeve blouse ... heck! You couldn't have a gravy dinner in that. And although I loved that longline jacket on the web Sharon looked like a sack of spuds in it.

ooh what did Joan Rivers say then if they made her leave the studio, as this show was only 5 mins in and Trinny had said boobs and arse already. I think the t*** word will slip out any minute :eek:)
Don"t know the the curse word Joan said, but before i knew about this forum, i was watching her one night on an ITV programmne at
7.30 p.m. (peak viewing)
throw a pair of earrings into the audience, and shout out, "here have some of this crap i sell on QVC" . So shows what she really
thought of what she was selling :down:

Will someone please think of the children!!!!

Why on earth would any sane child wish to watch QVC?:taphead: lol I am certain that they would bugger off to do something far more interesting within a few minutes of Jill Franks et al opining about the latest must have nylon frock!

Latest posts

Back