Tri Colour Diamond Accent Star Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
Just wondered if anyone has this star ring, and what they thought its 688388. I have ordered it as on preview it looks lovely, and has good ratings. I had some star earings the other week and thought this would go lovely with them. I have a star pendant and a necklace already too, so this ring will complete the set, so I hinted to hubby and he ordered it for me.

I like the look of this ring, not bad for £21. I have this star design, in a couple of jewellery pieces. And you can dress it up or down, without it looking out of place. And as it tri colour its quite unique.

I like the look of this ring, not bad for £21. I have this star design, in a couple of jewellery pieces. And you can dress it up or down, without it looking out of place. And as it tri colour its quite unique.

I liked the look of the tri colour, it made it look interesting. Thanks jasper.

I like your style! my hubby wouldn't have a clue how to order anything from QVC!

I taught him, I said look here is my "I want list" on the pc and I said this is how you order if you ever want to treat me and he laughed and said okay!:32:

I taught him, I said look here is my "I want list" on the pc and I said this is how you order if you ever want to treat me and he laughed and said okay!:32:

You seem to have good taste in jewellery and in men, too Dazzler :) So where do you find this type of man, please tell :10:

Careful, Jasper, sounding a bit like "you know who" there :D

It is a very nice ring, I must say. I don't have any tri colour but I think I might give it a go some time.

Careful, Jasper, sounding a bit like "you know who" there :D

It is a very nice ring, I must say. I don't have any tri colour but I think I might give it a go some time.
yes Jasper , sounds like you've been brainwashed by our illustrious fashion expert! do you wear yours with a little trouser and little white t-shirt? lol
I know :8: Glen's phrases are getting contagious.:52:

You seem to have good taste in jewellery and in men, too Dazzler :) So where do you find this type of man, please tell :10:

Thank you whatsinaname.I met my husband down a nightclub. I was so shocked as to how nice he was great personality and good looking too, it was like a dream come true as I had had such a tough life before. The thing is as I was always into the night life he said he had seen me around varoius bars with friends and that I had actually chatted to him a few times when he spoke to me and he said I was always so polite, and not like other woman who just think the men are after you just because they are talking to you, when in fact he is the sort of person that gets on with everyone. Its amazing how people remember you that see you and you don't even know them!

Thank you whatsinaname.I met my husband down a nightclub. I was so shocked as to how nice he was great personality and good looking too, it was like a dream come true as I had had such a tough life before. The thing is as I was always into the night life he said he had seen me around varoius bars with friends and that I had actually chatted to him a few times when he spoke to me and he said I was always so polite, and not like other woman who just think the men are after you just because they are talking to you, when in fact he is the sort of person that gets on with everyone. Its amazing how people remember you that see you and you don't even know them!

It's nice to hear a story like that. There's hope for me yet, then :22:

Latest posts

Back