Trespass TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just watched one of these shows, the guest I am sorry was very patronising :taphead: - and if she has read all the reviews on Trespass products then I am surprised she has appeared at all, fleeces are so cheap in the shops - that I can't understand anyone getting excited about this TSV.

Tasty male model though:heart:

The micro fleece 1/2 zip I think is designed to wear fitted close to the body like a polo neck sweater.
Whilst the full zip fleece is more of a loose fit jacket that would layer over other items as well as the 1/2 zip top.

Thanks for your message, I like my clothes loose especially fleeces so that I can whip them off if I get too hot, I used to wear polo necks years ago that was before the days of hot flushes set in lol.

piper

What a nice change though to see a man modelling . And not bad either :mysmilie_852:[/QUOTE]

Catherine called him James; his face looks familiar - did he used to demonstrate the Aero Pilates machines?

According to my OH who is quite outdoorsy, Trespass are particularly good. To quote her, there's fleece and then there's fleece. They are well priced, and they do a good range for women who trek and bike, not a scaled down pink/purple version of the men's stuff but gear that actually works for women, and they have features that are useful, apparantly, like zipped pockets and, erm, things. (Can you tell I wasn't really listening?)

It's all another language to me, see you in Topshop :cool:

According to my OH who is quite outdoorsy, Trespass are particularly good. To quote her, there's fleece and then there's fleece. They are well priced, and they do a good range for women who trek and bike, not a scaled down pink/purple version of the men's stuff but gear that actually works for women, and they have features that are useful, apparantly, like zipped pockets and, erm, things.

Your OH is absolutely right. I have several Trespass fleeces and some other "unbranded" ones and there is no comparison. I love walking my dog and the Trespass ones keep me lovely and snug whereas the others are definitely not as cosy. The quality is great and all of mine have washed and worn very well. I think the cheaper versions are just false economy (my personal opinion) especially when worn for the outdoors.

Latest posts

Back