Trespass TSV 05/01/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Trespass TSV

I see there's a Trespass TSV coming up. I wondered if our forum sleuths knew what it might be?

Thank you in advance :))

Thanks for your sleuthing SCW, much appreciated :) I missed the original thread! D'oh!

This is what I was after, but the XS size will be too big for me.

I'm actually thinking of getting the literal black for the actual literal school run :giggle:. Had Trespass before and been pretty impressed, sadly our local shop just closed, it had a near-permanent sale on. Keep seeing the odd item in TK Maxx but always in fuscia with lime trim which really isn't me! Just not sure about the sizing, pre-babes I was a small in Trespass but think the large might be where it's at now :down:

I have a light blue/turquoise tresspass jacket (it may be a more waterproof version than the TSV) DD wore it to throw snowballs a couple of years ago and the cuffs got v grubby. Even though the jacket is washable and I tried to spot-treat the cuffs nothing has shifted the grubbiness. I wish I'd bought a darker colour now. Anyone have any ideas how to clean it?

Jude xx

Well my jacket has just arrived. I'm normally a small or extra small (in QVC land that is, usually a 10 on Dreaded High Street) but am bit bigger post second baby so I ordered the medium...and it's tight (for some reason I can't do smilies today but if I could it would be that one that looks like it is about to die of shock and outrage!) It's mainly tight round the tummy (damn that c-section) and loose around the chest (grr, blimmin typical, why can't it be the other way round?) Think I'll do the thing I swore I'd never do and keep it to focus my weight loss/toning up efforts. Don't mind being this size when I'm menopausal (in fact I consider it inevitable as those women in my family who are at that stage tell me that post-menopause you can starve yourself and still struggle to lose an ounce) but would like to remain a bit teeny bit smaller at this stage of life. Off to find the item number for Christine Hamilton's strawberry drink thingies...

Seriously it is a great quality jacket from what I can see, but the sizing is an issue. To be fair they did warn of this on the presentation (think Julia was officially in the medium!) Arrived fairly swiftly, packaged well, and the P&P was less than it would be for a pair of silver earrings...

Like your post ... if it makes you feel better in my experience Trespass jackets come up tight, so it may not be you. I'm sure the little one was well worth the C-section :sun:

Like your post ... if it makes you feel better in my experience Trespass jackets come up tight, so it may not be you. I'm sure the little one was well worth the C-section :sun:

Thanks DebraJane (argh no smilies - trying to do handshake!) She was worth every second (including the hyperemesis, will skip the upchucking smilie!) Have gone from Topshop direct to Kim n Co (do not pass 'go' do not collect £100) but hey ho, at least I won't need to repair my tumble dryer with all that man-made fibre!

I had 2 C-sections so I know what you mean lol. I have several pieces from Kim & Co and they are great if you're on the go/travelling etc. I love her tops, dresses, boleros, just watch the skirts as some are quite fitted and unforgiving for the C-section 'apron' (I know you will understand what I mean).

I had 2 C-sections so I know what you mean lol. I have several pieces from Kim & Co and they are great if you're on the go/travelling etc. I love her tops, dresses, boleros, just watch the skirts as some are quite fitted and unforgiving for the C-section 'apron' (I know you will understand what I mean).

I know *exactly* what you mean!

So do I. I had 2 C sections in the last 3 years, and although the rest of me is finally shrinking, the C section "area" isn't.

I am also with you on the Kim & Co for the same reasons.

I have had problems with sizing of trespass coats in the past. I noticed that although QVC call sizing s,m, l, ect, my coat had normal dress inside.

Latest posts

Back