Tree peonies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scampdog

Registered Shopper
I have just spoken to customer service about the tree peonies !, two have died and the other one does not look very healthy at all, we had a couple of buds but they never flowered. I rememeber when these where shown seeing large flowers and the facy that they where 10 years in "the making" I think they should go back to the drawing board ! :angry:..
This makes the third time this year I have been refunded for "dodgy" plants I dont think I will be ordering from QVC again.

i bought tree peonies a couple of years ago absolute tat..
when qvc launched them again this year saying that these would be better blah blah i did not fall for the hype and i dont think they should sell them as the results are not good but at £20 a transaction and they sell many thousands and most folks will not return them they are on to a good thing...:thinking2:

sorry to buck the trend but I bought 2 lots one for me and one for dad, and all 6 plants are really healthy and all flowered this year but I did put them into pots and not the garden.

sorry to buck the trend but I bought 2 lots one for me and one for dad, and all 6 plants are really healthy and all flowered this year but I did put them into pots and not the garden.

I wonder if mine would have done better in pots ?, but they did say the plants could go into the ground.

put 2 in the groun and 2 in pots all dead.
i suppose some people got better plants than others you must have been lucky.
shame as they looked really good in the mock ups but i suppose thats what they are mock ups lol

I bought two lots and put them all in pots.Two have died and there have been no signs of any flowers on the others.Won't be buying plants from QVC again although the David Austin bare root roses are all doing well with lovely flowers.

Mine have all just come to nothing, I thought it was me as I am not the greatest gardener. I shall be very wary of buying plants from qvc again if this is the case.

I bought two sets - one for me and one set I split three ways as presents. I asked for a re send on mine as they were all carp. I had one flower on one plant - all in pots. They are all but knackered. The other three were planted in pots in three different gardens in three parts of the South East - none flowered and they all look scrappy.

The thing that annoyed me was that they described the plants as three to five stemmed - in several of mine they were 'bits' in bags - not whole plants.

I bought the superpoppies - all died within days of replanting into the recommended pots - two replacements never arrived - suspect never sent and evetually gor money back.

A set of David Austin roses were a good buy and have done well. I don't think I'll ever buy plants from QVC again.

I bought 1 set of these, none of them have came to much, im very disapointed in these, one of them had a large bud that opened then the rain came pouring down and the flower fell off and since then there has been nothing, they just sit their in their huge pots doing nothing.

No buds, no growth, i was really looking forward to seeing these in full bloom, :( x

I bought 1 set of these, none of them have came to much, im very disapointed in these, one of them had a large bud that opened then the rain came pouring down and the flower fell off and since then there has been nothing, they just sit their in their huge pots doing nothing.

No buds, no growth, i was really looking forward to seeing these in full bloom, :( x

Me too Toadette !, I thought they would be lovely.
I am not going to fall for "all the hype" next season, it will be the garden centre for me where I can actually see the plants first !.

I have 3 and not ONE flower between them, I have already had refunds on 2 lots of QVC plants and felt the CS would think I was taking the P**S if I rang and complained yet again.
But if this is a common problem I will ring tomorrow and complain.

OH bought one of those greenhouses with the plastic cover this year and he has been growing loads of different plants from seed......he is so chuffed with the results and the greenhouse was on £20 :) x

Not holding out much hope this year of any flowers but will they flower next year??

I have 3 and not ONE flower between them, I have already had refunds on 2 lots of QVC plants and felt the CS would think I was taking the P**S if I rang and complained yet again.
But if this is a common problem I will ring tomorrow and complain.
Thats the same as me !!, this time I offered to send the "twigs" back, to prove I am telling the truth :cheeky:, they declined the offer....
I just wonder how many complaints they are getting :thinking2:

i spoke to the qvc plant buyer at chelsea flower show this year and promptly told him not to offer these ""plants" again....he did not answer though..just dontbuy the.. done deal!

Latest posts

Back