treat yourself?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's not a cat's chance in hell of getting a doc's appt. I might call tomorrow and plead for a prescription just in case. On the paracetamol for now.

There's not a cat's chance in hell of getting a doc's appt. I might call tomorrow and plead for a prescription just in case. On the paracetamol for now.

that's what i mean. if you've had it before, i'm sure they'll leave a prescription out for you. also, if you have a walk-in centre nearby, they'll give you antibiotics too. i used to get tonsillitis all the time - hope you feel better soon.

I hope that all who are sickly GetBetterSoon. Given the FamilyGathering in the next few days, I think It will be on the increase, sadly. StayingInMyDenSnarly

Im so frustarted these days by doctors lack of presecribing, always having had a private doctor to write me scripts then having to fall back on GP care. Not knocking nhs but my recent experiences of gp care or lack of could fill a book. Loperamide I ask, I can buy that at the chemist, give me somet to take away the fevers. Anyway having survived Cholera once, in West Africa, after so this novovirus takes some beating, stomach still tender 72 hours on. QVC been keeping me company night and day. Thanks jill and Jilly for much of yesterday.

some things tristar, horrible though it is, you just have to suffer through. nothing the gp can do to help with norovirus.

I had the vomiting bug two weeks ago.
Then last week I had a sinus infection, now I have a ****** chest infection. Not a happy bunny at all!!!!!
I have a cough a plague carrier would be proud of. Mind people are getting out of my way in shops pretty quick.

QVC is not tempting me in any shape or form. I have five bottles of wine and three bottles of champagne(gifts), a gift voucher to use in the sales. Oh I did treat myself to two Armani eye shadow palettes in Harrods sale. So QVC you can stuff your usual boring fare.

that's what i mean. if you've had it before, i'm sure they'll leave a prescription out for you. also, if you have a walk-in centre nearby, they'll give you antibiotics too. i used to get tonsillitis all the time - hope you feel better soon.
If you phone up the walk in number that your doctor uses you can call and ask for an appointment. I did that when I had chronic bbackache and then you don't have to wait around for too long

If you phone up the walk in number that your doctor uses you can call and ask for an appointment. I did that when I had chronic bbackache and then you don't have to wait around for too long

hope all you poorly ones are soon on the mend. I have had the d and v thing last week, not pleasant but it goes away on its own and you just have to suffer through it. Tonsillitis is vile, I used to get it every winter and have also had quinsy three times, the last bout saw me hospitalised and on i v antibiotics and another drip to hydrate me. That was a week before Christmas, had my tonsils out in the spring and have now been well every winter.

As for Q, well I have watched a bit today but not bought a thing, worked out that any easy pay due in Jan would fall before my Jan pay day and bank account will be famished by then so have resisted spending.

Latest posts

Back