Tova

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
does anyone else think that the diamonique by tova pieces are really over priced?

I can't help but think if they were just normal diamonique pieces many of them would be at least half the price... they still come in the same crappy diamonique boxes (in my opinion the boxes are no where near as good as the presenters try to make out) so why so expensive?

Perhaps if they were sold for cost price plus say 40%, they would retail so affordably, that customers that Tova is targeting wouldn't touch them because they are too cheap?

Someone's got to keep Tova in champagne & caviar, and we're the mugs who've been given the job!!

as much as i like some of her pieces i wont buy them as i don't like being ripped off

Switched over yesterday and Tova was on . Was really shocked how she looked really pale face and ill looking ��

Switched over yesterday and Tova was on . Was really shocked how she looked really pale face and ill looking ��

That was because they didn't have the usual special golden lighting, they always use for her.

I have no interest in the Liz Taylor styles which Tova's seem to be. I don't have the fingers for them and not my style, simple for me. Same goes for the Alison Young ring too expensive for what it really is. Sterling silver and fake diamonds.

YOU KNOW I JUST THINK IT IS A BIT ODD THAT ALISON YOUNG NEVER WEARS HER ENGAGEMENT AND WEDDING RINGS, WHICH ARE LOVELY, SHE ONLY EVER WEARS THAT DMQ RING. EVEN IF SHE WAS ONLY TO WEAR IT WHEN SHE IS IN AIR, BECAUSE SHE DESIGNED IT, SURELY SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO WEAR IT every time.

Funnily enough I was browsing a shop in town today, Warren James. I was amazed to see how many sterling silver eek type items they sell and at much lower prices. I bought a set of 3 different shaped eek type studs for one of our grandkids, they cost £10 for all 3 pairs and I examined them closely before buying them to make sure posts wouldn`t bend and claws weren`t flimsy. TBH they were brill value for money. They had some lovely eek type stuff
.http://www.warrenjames.co.uk/jewell...3-diamonflash-cubic-zirconia-earrings-SSSE175

YOU KNOW I JUST THINK IT IS A BIT ODD THAT ALISON YOUNG NEVER WEARS HER ENGAGEMENT AND WEDDING RINGS, WHICH ARE LOVELY, SHE ONLY EVER WEARS THAT DMQ RING. EVEN IF SHE WAS ONLY TO WEAR IT WHEN SHE IS IN AIR, BECAUSE SHE DESIGNED IT, SURELY SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO WEAR IT every time.

She had to have her rings cut off her, maybe when she broke her wrist whilst spray tanning.

She had to have her rings cut off her, maybe when she broke her wrist whilst spray tanning.

Shouldn't laugh .... but guffawed at that sentence. I wondered whether she'd lost her rings while doing one of those James Herriot type manouveres up the back end of one of her donkeys.

She fell off a horse and broke her wrist/hand, which meant she had to get her rings cut off. Never got them fixed it would seem.

But I do like the slipped whilst spray tanning better.:mysmilie_59:

I thought exactly the same. I immediately assumed the honey filter lens was left off camera by mistake.
GORGEOUS Ragdoll by the way. Is it a chocolate point? Im looking to be a mummy to a new ragdoll just like yours

I confess I tuned into celebrity big brother, and as soon as I saw 'Kellie' I immediately thought of Alison Young

A few years ago I went on a cruise to the caribbean and realised that pretty much all of the rings were massive knuckleduster styles which American ladies clearly go for. Given that Tova is American, I'm not surprised that her rings are big styles. Today I noticed that her hands are a different colour to her face, which in itself is not unusual given that one's hands are uncovered pretty much all the time, but her face looked unnaturally pale like she was wearing the wrong colour foundation. Also in a trailer she had dark hair, as opposed to blonde .......

Latest posts

Back