Tova.calm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitkat

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else hear the caller last night she phoned up and said her favourite tova fragrance was the .calm and would it be coming back.......Tova and Alison both said to watch the shows in October.

:) does that mean one of my favourite fragrances is coming back, i hope so. i have seen it a few times on ebay but because it is so rare a 30ml bottle starts at £50

I'm sure she's been asked that before and said it would be back, but so far nothing. I'll believe it when I see it! Also hope it will be a good strength as there's been a lot of complaints about her signature. I've still got a little left of Tova Calm and it is very strong and also an unused Tova Calm candle, that must be rare!

I did hear that in the 11pm Tova show. I've never tried Tova.calm but did try the signature and mind,body and spirit(both very nice), i am very tempted to try,with KitKat and Andi praising it so highly. Can anyone tell me the top,middle and bottom notes, sounds like lavender is in there somewhere? Linda

I like it too but she is always getting asked and it has never appeared.

All I can compare it too is a very warm talc type smell..the one scent I haven't been able to get a dupe in!:eek: Although I know where I can get my hands on Signature!:rolleyes:

Did anyone else notice Tova stressing that the fragrances were the same as always, not reformulated or made to a weaker strength last night when I saw a little of her show. I remember mention on here that some people felt the fragrances had changed since QVC bought her company and that there was a lot of discontent re this on the QVC US forum.

There are a lot of complaints in the customer reviews on QVC UK. Seems the fragrance disappears quickly.

The reviews both here and in the US are terrible and a definite sign that something is indeed very wrong. As I've said elsewhere, I don't see how QVC can sustain the range if so much of it is being returned and formerly loyal customers are refusing to repurchase until something is done to address the situation.

They have been saying watch this space for Tova.calm for YEARS and always mention next time she is back.
Not holding my breath for it back in October but if it does come back OH will be buying loads for me as it is his favourite :D

They have been saying watch this space for Tova.calm for YEARS and always mention next time she is back.
Not holding my breath for it back in October but if it does come back OH will be buying loads for me as it is his favourite :D

I class myself as a cynical old bird, I too will only believe it when i see it, if it does appear i too will buy more than one if it does appear.

Latest posts

Back