692092 at £211
think I should by 2 to wear when I go shopping at Asda's
what do you think?????????
I can not believe it sold out!!!!!

692092 at £211

Why not? Tova & Liz Taylor will be wearing theirs as they push their trolleys.Think you should think more Waitrose tho'

£211 - its only fake diamonds and silver. Noticed a lot of silver eeek is quite expensive lately and TOva's range is IMO overpriced. If I had a really posh do to go to I would buy it and then send it back within 30 days!!

they def had the sold out sign up and moved on to another item. Was doing the ioroning, so I watched it all - anything to entertain me when I am doing the ironing lol

692092 at £211

I see it's on waitlist now, looks lovely but where can you wear it? Once a year, Christmas party maybe.

Mind you, she did have some eek earrings yesterday that she said she'd wear with pajamas, so why not! Dripping in diamonds with your winceyette nightie, fabulous darhling!

I see it's on waitlist now, looks lovely but where can you wear it? Once a year, Christmas party maybe.

Mind you, she did have some eek earrings yesterday that she said she'd wear with pajamas, so why not! Dripping in diamonds with your winceyette nightie, fabulous darhling!

Especially if you wear your jimjams to Asda! Me, from Liverpool, never :devil:

Have to say I love Tova jewellery, she seems to know exactly what I want, and TBH some costume jewellery e.g. B&W is ridiculously priced, same as Jaqueline Kennedy's collection. Nowadays everything is overpriced and will be going up in the New Year too. I'd rather spend my hard earned cash on something that looks classy and is well made (as Tova jewellery so often is) compared to a bunch of overpriced valentine roses, or expensive chocolates (although these can be worn on the belly or hips!):grin: and know that when I'm feeing down I can drown my sorrows, not in alcohol but gems, semi precious or otherwise. :wink: :rock:

I like a lot of the Tova pieces too. I ordered the huggie earrings yesterday and the matching ring today. I absolutely adore the blue pear shaped ring that's presented with the obligatory cruise/wedding video, but would feel 7 years old again dressing up with my mums jewellery!!! Most of it is classy, but some just a tad OTT for me.

£211 - its only fake diamonds and silver. Noticed a lot of silver eeek is quite expensive lately and TOva's range is IMO overpriced. If I had a really posh do to go to I would buy it and then send it back within 30 days!!

Apparently silver has doubled in price over the last year or so....

Latest posts

Back