Tova 3 Piece Signature Platinum Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tova 3 Piece Signature Platinum Collection
Item Number: 208094
QVC Price £30.50
One Time Only Price £24.84
P&P £4.95

A three-piece collection from Tova containing an eau de parfum, body cream and hand cream, all scented with the Signature Platinum fragrance. Build your fragrance from your fingertips to your toes with this complementary collection.

Contains:

1 x Signature Platinum eau de parfum (50ml) - with notes of jasmine, bermaot, lavender, sandalwood and white musk
1 x Signature Platinum Body Souffle (140ml) - leaves your skin soft to the touch and gently fragranced
1 x Signature Platinum Luxury Hand Cream (100ml) - a rich, smoothing, and hydrating formula. Contains vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5

Delivered to UK only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208094

Tova, the crazy old bag, was doing that silly spraying thing over her head - that's unsurprising. But did you see JF and the model at it as well: the faces! It was hilarious. The bottles must contain dyed water, surely, otherwise they'd smell like a tart's boudoir by the end of it.

Awful stuff. I once bought a bottle, hated it, took it to work and left it in the staff room thinking someone would take a liking to it. I think the bottle was still there when I left 13 years later !

Tova, the crazy old bag, was doing that silly spraying thing over her head - that's unsurprising. But did you see JF and the model at it as well: the faces! It was hilarious. The bottles must contain dyed water, surely, otherwise they'd smell like a tart's boudoir by the end of it.

That 'crazy' lady is laughing all the way to the bank - good on her.

I like Tova, she looks elegant every time she is on. She was a bit theatrical last night, I agree, but I think that was because she was with Jill. The other presenters make her feel like a lady and she behaves like one. I too noticed the way they were spraying all 4 of them all over them and Jill even sprayed the table (not intentionally) I wonder if they all had a headache afterwards. Maybe all that perfume spraying was one of the reasons why Jill fell down:mysmilie_11:

Awful stuff. I once bought a bottle, hated it, took it to work and left it in the staff room thinking someone would take a liking to it. I think the bottle was still there when I left 13 years later !

it would be a vintage by now.. dont like tova perfumes either

I ordered it once & it went straight back, smelt like fly spray on me!

I bought a "wardrobe" of four mini Tova perfumes. They were all disgusting IMHO. I mean unbelievably bad. I could not even keep them to use around the house they were that bad.

Latest posts

Back