Toshiba camcorder tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
hi guys, 'merry christmas',

i was just wondering if any of you know any of the details for this tsv which is due on saturday 12th december? :)

if it is going to be on 4 easy payments and has auto focus, then it will definately be finding its way into my hubbys stocking as a surprise for him. ;)

hope you guys can help....

No idea but i can't see any new camcorder not having auto focus it's standard now.Happy Christmas to you too sweetheart xxxx

Toshiba Camileo S20 1080p HD 5MP Digital Camcorder w/ 4GB SD Card Tripod & Case
Item Number: 562553
QVC Price £148.25
Today's Special Value Price £119.88
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

Shoot HD home movies and take 5MP digital photos with this pocket-sized Toshiba Camileo camcorder. At 17mm in width, the device is slim enough to slip in your pocket or bag and is available in a choice of Black, Pink, Red or Silver colours, making it a great gift idea for Christmas. You can shoot HD video up to a resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 30fps for crystal clear movie memories for the family archives. The camcorder has a 128MB internal memory and comes with a 4GB SD card, allowing you to record up to an hour of Full HD footage.

it is also avaible on easy pay from 12AM

please help!! I bought the fuji digital camera as a surprise prez for my son . Do you think this is a better deal?
Cant remember the item number but it was a similar price and was a few weeks back
TYIA x

Have ordered my camcorder - I've been looking for something like this, and the 4 easypay is perfect :)

I know someone who has previewed this for a magazine. Previous models have had very poor sound quality,and although this isn't perfect apparently it's much better and very acceptable sound.I am very tempted,as my camcorder is one of the old tape ones and is so temperatmental now I never know if it will work.

Aleksander,the Fuji one has a couple of reviews on Amazon at 5 star,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002GKC5O6/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

The review on QVC is less glowing. However this is a camcorder and the one you have shown is still-which would he prefer?

I've googled this camera and seen it for less that £95 with free delivery, sadly no EZ pay and no tripod though. I was interested in this camera so read the 2 reviews on Amazon one of which is poor. I guess it's horses for courses and what you want the camera to do. Decisions, decisons....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001U2SAFY/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

You made the same mistake as me initially. What you have linked above is the S10 model. QVC are selling the S20 model, which has actually had some very good reviews on the web!

I've googled this camera and seen it for less that £95 with free delivery, sadly no EZ pay and no tripod though. I was interested in this camera so read the 2 reviews on Amazon one of which is poor. I guess it's horses for courses and what you want the camera to do. Decisions, decisons....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001U2SAFY/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Opps made a mistake - please ignore this post - really sorry :eek:

I'm confused and slightly panicky! I haven't opened the ox with the digital camera in yet and am very tempted to order this and return the other thing, but have read good and bad reviews for both items . If you were a 22yr old lad would you be more excited to receive a camcorder than a digital camera? helllllllllllllllppppp!!!!!!!

the fuljifilm digital camera which was on a few weeks back at a simlar price. if you look on previous posts in this category I have posted the item number. pls help deanos x

I dont know much about these things and don't wanna confuse myself even more so the choice would be between these 2 items, but which one??!

The Toshiba is a bit of a gimmic IMO, can you give me the link to the other camera you got ?

Do youknow what he will be using it for mainly, if its to take decent pictures then you want a proper camer, if its just video then the Tosh will probably do , if you want to do both then look at something like the Canon i linked to , it takes HD footage, look at the clip i posted to see the quality

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back