Tonight's tsv ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fruitopal

Registered Shopper
Any ideas anyone please ?

I would like a freeview/recorder thingy - yes that's the technical term - after my dvd recorder went 't...s' up for the last 20 minutes of Miss. Marple on Sunday night ! Very annoying.

Thanks in advance :)

It IS the hard drive , they are advertising at every bleeding opportunity!!!

YAWN..................................................................

Almost tempted myself since I found a load of photos starting to discolour :eek: and the negatives weren't kept in ideal conditions either. Not so keen on manually pushing each slide through but there's always a way to do it automatically. Oh yes, that's right, get someone else to do it! SCW is available :D

Dare I suggest, once you have done all your photos make sure you have backed them up once on DVD {and make sure they are stored properly as they do have a tendency to deteriate} and once on an external drive.

Good advice Shep a hard copy and a dvd copy is a good idea as dvd's can corrupt and hard drives do fail,i'm anal about backing up and do it twice even 3 three times with important files.

Must admit that I am tempted by the TSV - but why to QVC pick a brand name I've never heard of. It is making me think twice before I buy.

Almost tempted myself since I found a load of photos starting to discolour :eek: and the negatives weren't kept in ideal conditions either. Not so keen on manually pushing each slide through but there's always a way to do it automatically. Oh yes, that's right, get someone else to do it! SCW is available :D

Dare I suggest, once you have done all your photos make sure you have backed them up once on DVD {and make sure they are stored properly as they do have a tendency to deteriate} and once on an external drive.

you like asking me to do a lot of things lol sheepdog you pay for the travel and i`l do it lol

Sazza I saw the Wednesdays TSV Philips 5oo GB hard drive advert thingy flashed up on 3 seperate occassions yesterday morning alone. Wonder what the problem is??

Jabba that is what i saw as it was a scheduled as a small office home office TSV which it should of been

Maybe they got the day wrong?

well it was scheduled for today but oh well

The copier is more expensive on Amazon than QVC TSV - however the reviews for slides are not good - and that's what I wanted so I think I'll keep looking.

also a lot of my own film as a kid was not 35MM so I want more flexibility.

Latest posts

Back