Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TomTom XL Live GB & ROI Maps 4.3" Screen In Car Sat Nav with Traffic Updates
Item Number: 561925
QVC Price £218.00
Today's Special Value Price £179.88
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Available in 4 Easy Payments £44.97 plus P&P

Get from A to B easily with this feature-packed XL Live sat nav from TomTom. It comes with Great British and Republic of Ireland maps and features a range of handy features. As well as IQ route technology, lane guidance and up-to-the-minute traffic updates, you can check where the cheapest place for petrol in the area is, get a weather forecast and find anything you need with a local search powered by Google. The TomTom has a 4.3" full colour LCD touch screen display and comes with an easyport mount, in-car charger and a three-month Live services trial.

How many sat navs do they think we need? Surely, the number of times they have had them as tsvs, everyone who wants one has had the opportunity to buy one.
QVC really give supply and demand a new meaning!

How many sat navs do they think we need? Surely, the number of times they have had them as tsvs, everyone who wants one has had the opportunity to buy one.
QVC really give supply and demand a new meaning!

It's a bit like how many cameras you need (one or possibly two?) or how many pieces of Quacker Factory (none definitely!).

To be honest, i would rather buy a sub £100 sat nav not one like the TSV that is overpriced and full of useless added extras

I really think QVC have lost the plot when kit comes to offering TSVs - infact i haven't bought from then since before Xmas 08!
They just don't seem to offer anything that is new andd innovative but seem to keep trying to sell us the same old tat e.g Sat Navs, TVs etc.
They seem to offer a new sta nav every month!

Got to say that I think this TomTom guest is very good, explaining everthing well and not making out that the Live services are Free.

Was really tempted to go for this.

Yes he is quite a good guest. I didn't ask the question in a accusatory way, it just seemed a bit odd for a first post.

Claudia is really annoying me presenting this all she keeps saying is that it is yours for £44.97 omitting the other 3 payments of the same.

Latest posts

Back