Together fashion on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yesilkedi

Registered Shopper
Apoologies if this has been on here before, but isn't Together a range usually sold in catalogues? There were a couple of pieces I quite liked this morning but stopped myself from ordering. Does anyone know what the quality of this range is like?

USUALLY very good, and yes it is sold in catalogues as I have a few pieces. But then, we ARE talking qvc here, so who knows whether quality has been downgraded for their "specially for qvc" stuff !

I didn't order anything, but it did look quite good for QVC, Charlie will put us right this evening....LOL

Its a very old line of clothes.My mum loved their clothes in the 80's.As you say you do see the line in cataloques,but they're pricey as the clothes normally have some lace or embellishments on them

i remember getting some together clothes in the 80's lol At the time you could buy them in the shops. they were great for the holidays, nice bright colours etc but i havent bought any since. if i remember correctly they started using lots of lace that really wasnt me so i stopped using them

Latest posts

Back