Together brand ambassador- is it me........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Samsmum

Registered Shopper
Or does she look a b***er? I’ve known some stylish plus size women but she looks truly terrible with her patterned leggings, mumsy shoes and shapeless top. Hardly shows the brand to its best advantage!

she not a looker thats for sure. mind you not keen on this brand so hardly watch when its on

she not a looker thats for sure. mind you not keen on this brand so hardly watch when its on

Me neither- the sales haven’t changed since they were sold in my Freeman’s catalogue in the 1980’s!

I can't understand it, we've all slagged off the presenters and guests at different times, - this one isn't any different, yet a previous thread I wanted to reply to - re Fiona, has been closed ! Yes, the Together guest and the Nina Leonard guest, and the Yankee Candles guest are the polar opposite of the Jill Franks of this world; but having heard years ago that Fiona from Decleor is unwilling to let anyone else steal the limelight and represent the brand on QVC, then sorry but I have to agree with Julius on this one.

Yes most of us have slagged off endless presenters over the years, me included but I tend to slag off how they do their job, as I would if my hairdresser was crap, or the plumber that put in our new sink and taps was rubbish, but as for Julius, he took "getting personal" to a whole other level, to a point Sazza felt the need to close the thread. I think Julius should follow that age old saying "it's not what you say, it's how you say it"

I agree with Shopper, we`ve all had negative views about QVC and how it works, the presenters, the products etc but sometimes it can become too personal and not just against Q presenters but against women in general plus Julius`s threads also have a habit of turning into all about HIM.

Latest posts

Back