Today's TSV 60 second neck and chin toner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
:wave2:Morning. Has anyone tried this and more importantly does it work?

It's new to me. I don't think any of our super spy's have mentioned this. I am not convinced it would work.

Don't know, but I've bought one and everyone else with the promise to improve the dreaded double chin and turkey neck! We can but hope it works...for a change.

Another one of these gimmicky gadgets that are absolutely useless. You cannot stop ageing and this is another money making scam by the beauty industry. A bit of moisturiser or baby oil on your finger tips and massage in would help to keep the skin soft and do just as much good as this gadget. Save your money you know it will be shoved to the back of a drawer by Christmas.

I'm not convinced on this I'm afraid as it seems a bit gimmicky:thinking2:. Think I might wait till the reviews are in despite it being an inexpensive option. Did anyone hear the American TC with Julia? JR asked her to post a review of the product in a few weeks. It was a bit of a "rush to the phones" moment.:puke:

I'd like to think it would work but as someone who has suffered from neuralgia since having my wisdom teeth removed, I doubt it would be a good idea!

Another one of these gimmicky gadgets that are absolutely useless. You cannot stop ageing and this is another money making scam by the beauty industry. A bit of moisturiser or baby oil on your finger tips and massage in would help to keep the skin soft and do just as much good as this gadget. Save your money you know it will be shoved to the back of a drawer by Christmas.

It seems that, whenever QVC are running short on TSV ideas, it brings out an item which is neither use nor ornament. This fits the bill perfectly!

I just couldn't believe Julia when she mentioned that you could use it in the car whilst you're waiting for your little darlins to come out of school! How desperate was she to sell eh!

I just couldn't believe Julia when she mentioned that you could use it in the car whilst you're waiting for your little darlins to come out of school! How desperate was she to sell eh!

And she said keep it in the glove compatment in the car. I'm surprised they've got any room left in theirs considering the amount of stuff they seem to keep in there.

It looked like a cattle prod for the chin area to me!
Personally, I'm going for a new look for the beauty industry. I am going to attatch an old fashioned sanitary towel, with the loops, one on each ear and the pad supporting my chins, not only will I sit in my car outside the school gate with it on, I will wear it to Asda when I do the weekly shop...............do you think it will catch on......shall I ring QVC with my idea?:rock::rock::rock:

I can see the gossip develop as rumor spreads that you shave in the car!:tongue2:

I'm going for a new look for the beauty industry. I am going to attatch an old fashioned sanitary towel, with the loops, one on each ear and the pad supporting my chins, not only will I sit in my car outside the school gate with it on, I will wear it to Asda when I do the weekly shop...............do you think it will catch on......shall I ring QVC with my idea?:rock::rock::rock:

Are you mad? Don't let QVC get a sniff of it, get yourself on Dragons Den & market it yourself.........what kind of an entrepreneur are you? Gawd, some people have no idea........! :grin:

Oh my word !!!!! Why didn't I think of that, Deborah Meadon will be so impressed by the visual aspect of my new invention that she'll be practically throwing the money at me:up2::clapping::movie::cash::cash::cash::cash:

I'm off to ring Evan now....pip pip !!!:cash::cash::cash::cash:

Latest posts

Back