Today's Travelon TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sleepingprincess

Registered Shopper
I just wondered what you all thought of today's TSV. I was thinking of buying one for myself (cream) and one for my mum (red). I think they'd be great for holidays, plenty of room for cash, cards, passport etc. I've got a couple of Travelon bags already and I've been pleased with the quality.

And I got the email with the code for three easy pays so it makes it more attractive lol!

I just wondered what you all thought of today's TSV. I was thinking of buying one for myself (cream) and one for my mum (red). I think they'd be great for holidays, plenty of room for cash, cards, passport etc. I've got a couple of Travelon bags already and I've been pleased with the quality.

And I got the email with the code for three easy pays so it makes it more attractive lol!

It's far too small for me. I bought the last Travelon TSV which was very similar and sent it back. If you are very minimalistic in what you carry around it would probably suit, but I' not.

looks ok to me, the price is not bad, I,m thinking about getting the red to go with one of my bags. Normal purses are no good for me I carry too much rubbish with me.

Too small for me as well, although I was very tempted. But in a moment of madness I did send for this 828483. http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.828483

What sold it to me was the emphasis on how light it is.

I've gone a bit peculiar in my search for the perfect bag -- in the past few months I've bought one of those little Travelon ones, the velvet Kipling, another Kipling from eBay and the Stone Mountain TSV. The trouble is, they've all got some elements I like, but not all in the same bag.

It's a long -- and expensive -- quest!

Well I've ordered one in cream for myself and a red one for my mum. I think its a good price and it is real leather.... We're off to Florida at Easter and I'll use it while travelling and also when we go shopping over there.

Hope it gets here before Christmas!

I ordered it in the chocolate colour, but I liked them all TBH.

Sat up til 2 am this morning watching all the travelon stuff, I really liked the look of the manhattan bowler travel bag, has anyone got it?

Alison did mention a few times that all deliveries would be by courier to ensure xmas delivery so should be ok.

Too small for me as well, although I was very tempted. But in a moment of madness I did send for this 828483. http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.828483

What sold it to me was the emphasis on how light it is.

I've gone a bit peculiar in my search for the perfect bag -- in the past few months I've bought one of those little Travelon ones, the velvet Kipling, another Kipling from eBay and the Stone Mountain TSV. The trouble is, they've all got some elements I like, but not all in the same bag.

It's a long -- and expensive -- quest!

You too eh glad Im not the only one, its costing me a fortune.
Its not an easy mission looking for this perfect bag but it is out there.
I had the nearest to perfection once but I wore it out, it was a suzy smith bag in neat black denim with leather straps, I loved it.

Think I'll get this tsv in red.

Good luck Satis

I too bought the last TSV and sent it back. It was too small and far from 'buttery soft leather'.

Latest posts

Back