Todays Centigrade TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hopasholic

Registered Shopper
I quite like this...I have never ordered any clothing from QVC before but decided to go for this in green. I know its a bit pricey for a glorified pac a mac, and I do wish it had a drawstring in the hood, but something has just drawn me to it. I have far too many coats (those and kipling bags are my weaknesses) but figured one more won't hurt haha...:1:

Hope you'll be pleased with it and you find the fit OK.......:1:

Thanks, although Julia has now changed into the green one and has put me off a bit! It doesn't suit her at all and she is a similar body shape to me..albeit a few dress sizes smaller...:17: Oh well at least its light so won't cost much to return!!

Last edited:
I quite like it too,but I am going to wait a bit as I'm not sure of the fit, Julia says she is wearing the medium....

Julia said it was more on the snug fit size. I can vouch that some Centigrade coats are bigger than others. In one coat I have I am a 3X, in another an XL!
I've found its very important to rely on the measurements and work on those - ignore the in dignity of having to go up a size (or two!) - it's all about the fit, after all!

I'm looking for a mac at the moment. Unfortunately TSV looks too short for me, I perfer them just a little bit longer, to cover the bum and it also looks tooooooo snug.

I agree mitzi ~ a bit too short.

What I also cannot understand is why all the models look like they should be also wearing 2 sizes up, I thought the idea of a mac was a light coverup not a straight jacket... or maybe I'm just getting old :17:

When Glen mentioned it could go with all your nauticals ~ I nearly puked... is he the only person on this planet that likes nautical, coz I dont see anyone wearing it.

it does look a bit 'snug' on the sizing Kathy i.e. bit tight round Tiffany's hips.

I think you are right Mrs J, it looks a bit bunched up around the middle.I am going to stop watching as I have fallen in love with this little Number142823, its only £120.50nplus p&p.:54:

Hooray, it arrived. I ordered the fuchsia in medium and I'm very pleased with it. The extra details are nice and I'll get a lot of wear out of it.

Did anyone else go for it in the end?

Hooray, it arrived. I ordered the fuchsia in medium and I'm very pleased with it. The extra details are nice and I'll get a lot of wear out of it.

Did anyone else go for it in the end?

I ordered the green and mine arrived today too! Really pleased with it - colour,fit and style great. Very good quality I think and so much nicer than a cagoule - yay!

I like Centrigade. I have a purple leather jacket and I am always getting compliments on it.

Mine arrived yesterday morning and was promptly put to the test a few hours later during a 30 min dog walk in yukky weather :56:

Whilst I do like the fit and style, and found the water resistancy was very good, I was a bit surprised to find that it creases quite easily - so much for just "rolling it up and sticking it in a bag" eh Glen!!:2:

Also if you pull the drawstring in at the waist to get a better shape, it kind of ruins the line of the zip if you wear it undone (hope that makes sense). I also had my doubts about the hood before I ordered it and I found that it didn't stay up well in the wind, even after tucking the hood back (once again - a Glen suggestion!!)

So not sure if I am keeping it yet, but thats what I love about QVC - still have a good few weeks to decide for sure...:)

Latest posts

Back