To Tone Or Not To Tone .......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My toner is pure rose water. I used to buy it in Tunisia but I now get it from local ethnic shop £1.75!!
Doesn't dry out my face and smells gorgeous! Even cheap enough to sprinkle on my pillow.
Molloymoo

I'm a bit torn on this. I feel I really don't NEED one, from the point of view of removing excess cleanser etc, as I use a balm and a cloth (currently the Elemis one). I do love the feeling of using one though and really like the LE one (though gone off the range in general now) and I adore the scent of the Elemis Apricot one. Have been quite tempted by the supersize of this today, but have resisted, as deep down I kind of feel it doesn't actually DO anything, others than feel quite ......nice! Not sure I buy Keeleys instance that a toner is essential to rebalance the pH of the skin really. Am rather unconvinced.

The apricot stuff is lovely though!

Toning is not for removal of residue, if you have residue after you use cleanser then you need to clean your face better- use a flannel to remove stuff like Moringa balm. Toner is for rebalancing the skins PH levels before you put moisturiser on. it also helps boost hydration, it can also be used for exfoliating. It is not for final 'removal' of anything.

This is Caroline Hirons website: http://www.carolinehirons.com/
Honestly give this website a read- she's amazing.

Latest posts

Back