Titanium Instyler TSV 11/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He runs the barrel over the hair back and forth near the roots first, damaging practice I think. This contraption frightens the life out of me. I love my Babyliss Big Hair rotating styler. I wonder if the Perfecter Fusion Styler is better, gentler, less clunky with no risk of burnt fingers compared to the Instyler.

He runs the barrel over the hair back and forth near the roots first, damaging practice I think. This contraption frightens the life out of me. I love my Babyliss Big Hair rotating styler. I wonder if the Perfecter Fusion Styler is better, gentler, less clunky with no risk of burnt fingers compared to the Instyler.

I got one of these about a year ago and was wondering what was NEW about it, coz it looks just like mine. I don't have a stand for mine, so I rest it on the mat/bag (it comes with). At first I was scared of burning myself and then I purchased a heat proof glove on Ebay. It's a great gadget in my opinion and a good price.

My order from yesterday has already been dispatched!!

I am hoping to get a bit of body and lift :mysmilie_14:

I've got an Instyler from a couple of years ago - (and many potential visits to the Burns Unit !), and a Babyliss auto curler, but neither can beat my trusted ginormous rollers for volume. I dry my hair, stick my big beasties in my baby fine hair, blast them with the hair dryer for 10 minutes, leave to cool down, and voila ! hair so volumised the doors need to be widened !! All the gadgets in the world cant replicate that, and how many times have we seen celebs snapped in their big rollers, so the method I've used since I was 14 still works 50 years later.

Last edited:
I've wanted to try an Instyler for ages so thought at this price I'd give it a go; a christmas treat to myself.

I have also been wary of theses gadgets as I could imagine getting my hair tangled in them and having to cut my hair free. I now know it is a real possibility after watching Fake Britain on fake Babylis hair curlers Know i was right!

Latest posts

Back