Tili x Elemis Mystery Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will add there are a few things from Elemis I do use and love.

Muscle Soak
PCMC not the SPF one
Ginseng Toner
Lavender and Herbal Mask, I was given a tip long ago about this. Dab a small amount on a spot and it takes it down really quick. And yes, it does.

The newer products from Elemis my skin just does not like at all.
Apparently this mask is being discontinued

You sound like my twin. There is only a couple of items that I like from this vast range. The Ginseng toner and the Pro collagen Marine mask.
Snap! I’m actually using the LE toner now that I have used and loved for years, and what a difference! I really do miss the Ginseng toner… and the Marine mask is gorgeous.

Elemis is overpriced, overrated (certainly in terms of its actual skin benefits) and most importantly it’s not cruelty-free.
I’m with you there. I’ve tried Elemis a few times over the years. Always get bad reaction followed a few days later by spots! I’m 74 for goodness sake last time I had spots was in my teens. The only product I’ve liked is the apricot toner. PCMC is very expensive and usually only 30ml. I buy a sensitive skin moisturiser that costs around £9 for 500ml. Yes five hundred ml. In a measured pump dispenser too.

I’ve just come back from holiday and I can honestly say the Skin Rocks Support Oil has been fantastic for my skin, will definitely buy again 🙂

Caught the end of a beauty show yesterday, they were showing 100ml Elemis marine cream in a fancy box.
Keeley said the special box was designed by Matthew Morrison.
No, it's designed by William Morris, and I bought that exact product from Boots online when they had an offer on.

This was in Spring last year......yes last year!

Caught the end of a beauty show yesterday, they were showing 100ml Elemis marine cream in a fancy box.
No, it's designed by William Morris, and I bought that exact product from Boots online when they had an offer on.

I did think it had been an offer last year but wasn’t sure… and this is why you cannot believe a word Keeley says….

So, once again it’s old stock?

Stock that hasn’t sold in Boots, online sites or elsewhere and it then gets moved to QVC to ‘clear it out’!

I will add there are a few things from Elemis I do use and love.

Muscle Soak
PCMC not the SPF one
Ginseng Toner
Lavender and Herbal Mask, I was given a tip long ago about this. Dab a small amount on a spot and it takes it down really quick. And yes, it does.

The newer products from Elemis my skin just does not like at all.
have to have Ginseng Toner is gorgeous. I find Elemis gives me spots so avoid most of the products

The Ginsing toner is not on the Elemis website anymore…
I was planning to look elsewhere as it was getting too expensive and I don’t trust Elemis as a brand… but that toner is gorgeous.
Have you tried the Sukin one for less than a tenner off Amazon ? Not bad for a budget deal.

I now buy from Boots, we have a counter, usually when they do the 15-20% off.

I have just emailed Elemis and asked about the ginseng toner and it not being on the site when the others are?
I think that has been discontinued too.

Have you tried the Sukin one for less than a tenner off Amazon ? Not bad for a budget deal.
I will go and look

I now buy from Boots, we have a counter, usually when they do the 15-20% off.

I have just emailed Elemis and asked about the ginseng toner and it not being on the site when the others are?
It’s not on boots website either…

Latest posts

Back