Tignayellow tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Normally like Tignawotsits bags, but this new range is not for me. The colours are too dishwater dirty and depressing, and the styles seem very samey.

i like the retro wine and olive bags but when i look at QVC US and ebay i feel like we are just getting the bare minimum. 1 or 2 bags of each style instead the ones i want lol managed so far to be very good but then again it is only 7.50 am

I love my Tig---- handbags must NOT order any thing!!! I use the same old ( usually Kipling, 'cos they are light in weight ) all the time.A friend of ours once once diagnosed his wife's obsession with bags as 'bagosis'.
The only thing which is putting me off watching is Debbie's forced laughing etc. she is just so false.

I don't like the TSV at all.
It's a really boring, old fashioned style & the colours are awful.
My money is safe even though I'm a bit of a handbag addict, well more than a bit.:happy:

Hmmm, we are not too impressed then - not colourful enough, too drab, too old fashioned ......Oh dear :doh:

I know!
We could all opt for the Butler & Wilson Faux Jewelled Panda Head PVC Bag. Yay!
:grin:

Hmmm, we are not too impressed then - not colourful enough, too drab, too old fashioned ......Oh dear :doh:

I know!

YAY!!!! eh? hold on a mo...... erm... well er... the thing is.... um... (shuffles feet) EW!!!!!

I know!

TOO LATE! I have bought all the stock for Christmas presents! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

One mure tin an gonic an Ima goin to grab that panda by the eres
<hic> :drunk:

I think they look good quality but too boring and the colours are ****............... but then i still hanker for a butler and wilson mock crock bag with the dangly bit on the front........... im soooooo trailer trash

Latest posts

Back