Tignanello TSV 8th March 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i really dont need another bag, not even another Tig bag lol but i know i will more than likely be tempted by at least one of the new designs lol

Woman desperately seeking news on Tignanello TSV, huge reward on information leading to a purchase.......

they usually add a few new bags a couple of days beforehand but nothing new turning up for me so far... well annoying

i have been snooping and noticed that some styles have been restocked and i spotted a bargain hunter
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^155452,navlist^153511*155453*155452*155454*,cm_scid^dtlr#BVRRWidgetID
no idea why the link is so long but it works lol

I doubt I'll go for the TSV as it's usually a shoulder or cross body bag but thank you for the heads up that Tig bags have been restocked. I was convinced they were going to discontinue my favourite French Tote but a quick check today shows three new colours. A bit odd though that they now have it in light yellow and sunshine yellow. How many yellow handbags does anyone need? I presume though one is an old colour and the other is a new one. I might be tempted by it in white. Especially if it's on easy pay.

Already have it in bronze and a purplely colour. And the original yellow which is more of a mustard shade than a bright yellow.

I with they'd restock the little organiser satchel bag in different colours. I have it in spice (from the auction site) but would love it in peony and have scoured ebay to no avail. It used to be available in a ton of colours and right now there are only three! Even that nice seafoam green or the coral would do!

i am stuck between going for the xbody organiser or the convertable shopper... both in white

I think it's more likely this one....

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...le-Leather-Domed-Satchel-with-Removable-Strap

If it is I hope people will be put off by the price conversion $78.00 = £64.79 hardly favourable QVC!!!!

i saw that one but couldnt for the life of me ever think it's 'fab' so i plumped for 1 that matched their already 'fab' bag... and i liked better, i am ever an optimist lol
i agree about the prices, a terrible hike

this one has just turned up on the other site... sounds like an option
www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/...ebble-Leather-Multi-Compartment-Domed-Satchel

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back