Tignanello Handbag TSV Tues 2nd Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I was so excited about this TSV, I even dreamt about it last night (how sad. It was funny though, because I opened my QVC delivery and it was a frilly little violet clutch, not what I wanted at all!).

Anyhoo, I was very disappointed when I saw the TSV this morning - I didn't like any of the colours or the shape of the bag. I watched the morning show and tried to convince myself that I should buy the TSV in green, but I decided to FART after all. Then I watched the 4pm show, and I saw a teensy preview of 146886 and knew it was The One for me! Apparently the rest of the viewing population made the same choice, by the time it came to air all but two colours had sold out! I got the Glam Red version and I'm beside myself with excitement to see what it looks like!!

I'm a terrible FARTer and I don't care!!!

Oh hey, BoredNow, well done. I wish I could give up, I really really really need to.

The colours do look lovely but I wouldnt buy one for a few reasons.... Firstly, I havent bought from QVC for ages and dont want to break that run. Secondly, even if I wanted something from QVC, I am having a bit of an email protest about P&P charges. Thirdly, a red bag they showed was a lovely lipstick red in one shot and an orangy red in another so I wouldnt really know what the shade was until I had paid for it to be sent to me then may have to post it back. Fourthly a lot of the styles look like bags my old mum would have carried so look a little old fashioned to me even though the leather looks squishy and soft. On the other hand one or two are gorgeous but just not enough to tempt me to part with me cash :mysmilie_82:.

Hi all.I can see that you are all "in love" with these bags.I've been very tempted -but before I buy one can you tell me if they are heavy or not before you put your "things" in.I suffer with a bit of arthritis in my shoulders so have always stuck to Kipling for the past few years,for the simple reason that they are light.
Watched nearly all of the Kipling shows yesterday but nothing appealed,so if your comments are in favour I might try a "Tig".
Thanks girls.

MK me too......if youre expecting the weight to be like the kips then dont buy., the tigs are great BEST BAGS EVER imho........i have your problems all over & i manage even the big bags.........i have a very heavy purse to carry round that i cant go nowhere without even with hubby......try one from e''y & then re=sell it if its too heavy......i have now got a few but have proper sholder bags..........95% of time no probs.hope that helps

thanks everyone.
re the smoking. needing to quit and wanting to quit are worlds apart. i have known for years that i needed to quit but i liked it way too much to want to lol

re the handbags. the teal one has shipped already. woohoo

Thanks for the advice about the weight of the bags girls.I watched the programmes yesterday and I think I heard Carla(sp) say that the Glove leather ones were the lightest.:mysmilie_697:
Still could'nt make up my mind,so resisted.I think this was also because I bought a KVZ one from T.K.Maxx last week reduced from QVC's £99.00 to £39.00-item 144354.I know the reviewer does'nt rate it,but I've got it in black,and think it's great.It's got plenty of room and pockets and if the next KVZ TSV in a couple of weeks is any good I might treat myself.:mysmilie_696:Still have'nt ruled out a TIG though.:mysmilie_697:

I couldnt resist and bought the TSV in green. It arrived today and made me turn a similar shade. I was so disappointed. Not only is the colour really sickly, kinda like mushy peas but the pebble leather feels stiff. I really like the range and have two other tignanello bags but they are both glove leather and no comparison in quality to the Pebble. So beware ladies, pebble is an apt word for the leather.

my that was quick. sorry to hear its not what you wanted, the green would have been my choice too.

I agree about the pebble leather. it is a lot stiffer than the glove but while its not as tactile it does keep its shape better. My glove leather bags flop all over the spot. they look great hanging on your shoulder but on the table or floor they look like a whooppee(?) cushion. and anyway sometimes a girl needs something a littler stiffer lol

My bag came today, not the TSV. It is in pebble leather but dont find it too stiff or heavy. I love it. It's my first tig bag but wont be my last. Oh and the dark turqoise colour is gorgeous. I'm a happy bunny :mysmilie_82:

I ordered 146434 but I'm disappointed.

Whilst I like the bag - lots of pockets :) - it's not the colour I thought it would be. They described it as "bubble gum pink" but I'd say it's more of a dark fuschia. I thought these were new colours for this season but I've already got a bag this colour :(

It looks like nothing like the photo on the website or how it looked on TV, so I'm going to write and complain and ask for a prepaid label.

However, I do like the bag, so might get it in another colour - black would probably be safest.

Anyone else got this bag in pink and what do you think?

Attachments

• 146434.jpg
    146434.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
My bag came today, not the TSV. It is in pebble leather but dont find it too stiff or heavy. I love it. It's my first tig bag but wont be my last. Oh and the dark turqoise colour is gorgeous. I'm a happy bunny :mysmilie_82:

great stuff! tell me all about it! mine should be coming soon but i cant wait. this was the 'shall i take the risk' bag as i couldnt get all of the info... how long is the handle drop? does it feel tardis like? will i love it too?!? :mysmilie_374:

all 4 bags arrived this morning. my husband got to the door before me. oops! my lounge had the exact same smell as a handbag shop for about 5 minutes until the dogs came back in. listen up Glade and other room smell companies 'eau de new handbag' is a great idea lol

i lurve the 2 tone x body. great size for getting enough in to live with, great weight and colour strap could do with being a little longer for me but i can sort something out about that. i wish it had the flower lining but the stripes will do.
i lurve the the teal hobo. excellent colour, i thought it might be a tad too green but it matches up great with every bit of teal in my wardrobe including my teal beth terrel coat. no key fob tho.
my fav is the brown shopper from the last clicks. it is def. a return. it took me a while to find the signs as it is in great nick. the lady tried to attach the key fob on the rather thick handle hardware. ended up spraining the fob and scratching the hell out of the hardware. but no harm done. i never use the key fobs (i like to have them tho) and you have to know that the sctraches are there to see them.
last and def least is the purple satchel. love the design, it felt great and looked a great size but its too purple for me so that is going back.
handbag frenzy over for a while now lol

[my fav is the brown shopper from the last clicks. it is def. a return. it took me a while to find the signs as it is in great nick. the lady tried to attach the key fob on the rather thick handle hardware. ended up spraining the fob and scratching the hell out of the hardware. but no harm done. i never use the key fobs (i like to have them tho) and you have to know that the sctraches are there to see them.

I bought one of these after you brought it to my attention and it arrived this morning. I like it too so thanks Borednow for the posting. Mine may be a return but the straps etc seemed to be in their original wrappers so i don't think it's been used. Love the lining!

Regarding the other bags you mentioned, do you mean the turquoise as i can't see them in teal?

hiya apple, its lush isnt it? i was well chuffed when i spotted it in the clearance and what a price! so glad you like it too and got an unblemished one at that lol i love the lining. i noticed on QVC US they have quite a few with that lining so fingers crossed they get them over here.

yes sorry i did mean dark turquoise (dark turquoise is this years teal in Tigland lol). its a great shade in the glove leather and marley said it looks great in the pebble too

I ordered 146434 but I'm disappointed.

Whilst I like the bag - lots of pockets :) - it's not the colour I thought it would be. They described it as "bubble gum pink" but I'd say it's more of a dark fuschia. I thought these were new colours for this season but I've already got a bag this colour :(

It looks like nothing like the photo on the website or how it looked on TV, so I'm going to write and complain and ask for a prepaid label.

However, I do like the bag, so might get it in another colour - black would probably be safest.

Anyone else got this bag in pink and what do you think?

Result! I emailed QVC. They're sending me a prepaid label and will refund me when they get the bag back.

now that is a result chocolate! i didnt think you would get one, remind me to get in touch with you next time i need to negociate anything lol

now that is a result chocolate! i didnt think you would get one, remind me to get in touch with you next time i need to negociate anything lol

I thought they could only say no so gave it a go.

I said that I felt misled by the description and they didn't argue!

Still tempted to repurchase it in the black though. It's a very nice bag. Hmmm......

Latest posts

Back