Tignanello Handbag TSV Tues 2nd Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

these bags are good because they are drum dyed. So the dye goes right through meaning they will last longer.

Thanks for the advise ladies:mysmilie_12: I would trust your judgement any day before that lot on QVC :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_687:

I'm of the very old school, bag colour matches shoe colour.

oh goody!!! just seen the preview and I dont like it ( phew ). I can go to bed now, but... I do like the blue one SueD likes :mysmilie_34: so I think I'll sleep on it and see how I feel tomorrow

Last edited:
I like my bags to coordinate with my whole outfit...but that's just me. I'm not completely precious about it tho.

Either way, whatever you decide to match your handbag with just make sure NOT to team it with the (almost a) skirt that Debbie Flint is wearing for the show. Somebody tell her pleeeeese!
I swear I think she's taken to borrowing her daughters clothes lately. Not a wise decision. No Debbie, pulling it down lower on your hips does not fool us that its simply waaaay too short!
:mysmilie_81:

I totally agree Freda Livery, (Love your name), Debbie looks ridiculous. I can never understand these women who dress like their teenage daughters. It's so unatractive. Carla looks lovely, she always looks very sophisticted.

I might have been tempted to buy the TSV in pink (I don't have a pink leather bag) But there's something not quite right about the shade of pink, looks cheap. I like the yellow and green too but not enough to order.

Jude xx

I quite like the yellow - but I prefer across the body bags and this bag is too big for me also.Not that I really intended on going for it - I'm kinda saving my money for Tova TSV and Kenneth TSV.I do think its quite nice though...................can't say the same for Ms Flint's skirt again!

I looooove the pink but the proportions look wrong to me. It's a big bag but the shoulder strap is too short and thin IMO - I would prefer it to sit on my hip as it's a big bag. Good job - can't afford it anyway!!!!

I quite like the bag, but not enough to order it. I'm looking for a smaller bag so I shall keep watching throughout the day, I do have my eye on one in particular.

I'm quite relieved to say I'm not that fussed. Its a nice bag but nothing special! Maybe something nice might tempt me in a later show! :)

Too big- I have one bag from this range and it is heavy, so this is probably no different- heavier because of the size. They are great quality though.

I really like the pink and saw it at midnight but wasnt sure about the shape of the bag so left it till morning and am surprised that the pink is still in stock
Think I will order it and see what its like when I get it

I might have been tempted to buy the TSV in pink (I don't have a pink leather bag) But there's something not quite right about the shade of pink, looks cheap. I like the yellow and green too but not enough to order.

Jude xx

I agree with you.

Latest posts

Back