Tignanello Handbag TSV Tues 2nd Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

uh oh, I've been lovehearted!

I thought that by confessing my spending deep within a thread that I might have got away with it :mysmilie_697:

So I can't buy the Tig TSV as well then???

No you bloomin well can't. You know I will find you where ever you hide. I have the nose of a bloodhound.
You have been well and truely sussed.:mysmilie_697:

well i am hoping you will buy the TSV then i wont feel so bad for buying more than 1 of the new tigs. i had laready convinced myself that i could have 2, the new x body 2 tone (well after they had dropped the price twice it would be rude not to buy it) and the hobo in dark turquoise but now they have thrown 9 new designs into the mix and my short list has turned into a novella

I'm resisting clicking on the new links in case I get even more tempted...... but I do do do like that new cross body two tone - very much:mysmilie_374:

I'm resisting clicking on the new links in case I get even more tempted...... but I do do do like that new cross body two tone - very much:mysmilie_374:

Dear lord help us. What have I got to do to make you see the error of your ways Jantaculum.

Dear lord help us. What have I got to do to make you see the error of your ways Jantaculum.

OK OK I know when I've been beaten.......

I CAN resist
I CAN resist
I CAN resist
I CAN resist
I CAN resist
I CAN resist
I CAN resist
I CAN resist

That better?

Problem is I could happily buy a few - but I know DH won't understand the NEED for one let alone more than one!

I have a cloud one - which is now in clearance in the 4 new colours (?mistake) and I get loads of comments due to the colour.
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144220

Also have an oversize brown one the same style.

Daughter has a glam red one
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.145373
and was lusting over the purple the same as I bought

Can someone please advise me?

I'm not really into fashion accessories these days, and being the only female in the family, I tend to know more about mens fashion trends - LOL.

A few years back, when I did try my best to keep up with fashion and be "Right On Trend", as the QVC fashion No All's quote. If I bought a bag, I had to have matching shoes. Does this no longer apply?

I'm not really into fashion accessories these days, and being the only female in the family, I tend to know more about mens fashion trends - LOL.

A few years back, when I did try my best to keep up with fashion and be "Right On Trend", as the QVC fashion No All's quote. If I bought a bag, I had to have matching shoes. Does this no longer apply?

I think it's essential that your shoes match each other Maria but i never worry about the bag... :mysmilie_61: (I have no fashion sense however so perhaps you'd better take notice of someone else...)

Now I make no claim to be a fashion guru,but I don't think the bag/shoes thing matters any more.
Personally I try not to clash my bag with my foot wear but I tend to pick my bag to go with my clothes...but as I say I am no fashion expert!!

well i am a bit old fashioned and i do try to match shoes and bag if they are black or brown etc. (brown shoes with black outfit is just wrong in so many ways lol) and if i have a fav pair of coloured shoes i may try to buy a bag in the same colour/ shade but when it comes to the brighter colours i think the flash of colour can brighten up a somber look. i spent years only ever buying black and brown bags i have now decided i am of an age where i buy what i want and like as compared to what i need and should have lol

Last edited:
Loveheart I think you should just head to bed now. You are fighting a lost cause. There's a bit of a frenzy going on at the moment with the bags. :mysmilie_61:

Loveheart I think you should just head to bed now. You are fighting a lost cause. There's a bit of a frenzy going on at the moment with the bags. :mysmilie_61:

I agree BG. I cannot understand why these bags are so popular. I think they are pleasant enough but expensive. Tkmaxx sells similar bags for a fraction of the cost.
I am flitting between this post and the L'Occitane one and fighting a losing battle on them both. :mysmilie_73:

Bit of a frenzy? QVC have basically been chumming the water all night and the sharks are only doing as nature tells us.... circle and wait for midnight lol

actually i have been waiting for this since before crimbo! i even put off buying a mak bag on the hopes that the tigs would overwhelm me and they have... all of them :mysmilie_701:

luckily its tax rebate season. most of my rebate i spent last week on a new setee... its now its handbag time and gawd help the husband that raises an eyebrow lol

we dont have a TKMax, i wish i did... no i am glad i dont! gawd knows how many bags i would have! but... back to my point, i actually find Tig bags very very cheap when compared to leather handbags of the same quality here. lets face it QVC sell plastic bags at more than double what a Tig costs.

Latest posts

Back