Tiffany Pillow Cheeks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah, there was a discussion on Tiff's age a few months ago on here, - at the time she described herself in a woman's magazine as being 55 - it caused howls of laughter on here !!!!! Seeing her without make-up I reckon she is over 60, also when she does a 'turn' when modelling, she is starting to stoop, so easily not as young as some of her magazine photographs would have us believe.

As for MH, hmmmm I would say mid to late 50's, working out the length of time in the 'industry' and her years on qvc. She DEFINATELY needs a hair-cut, she looks dated rather than 'young' and sexy.

I would say that Goody also needs to revamp her look. She looks absolutely fabulous from the back, but oh dear when she turns around the straight hair line around her (ageing) face does not compliment her at all.

I think models are loathed to alter their appearance drastically if they're still getting work, I'm sure that's why Goody keeps her hair long, plus it looks to be in good condition so if she's happy with it I think it's okay.

Being happy with one's look (and mine's pretty wonky in places) is a huge part of looking confident and attractive. Gotta work with the best bits we're given I reckon, or tweak them with a minor procedure if you feel the need.

I know Q fashion isn't the models' choice when they're not at work but in her 60s Tiff must prefer it to the other jobs she'll be offered: bath and stair lifts, pile cream, tena lady and funeral plans!

Live and let live.

Just seen Tiffany on the TSV launch and her face doesn't look right , such a shame as she comes across as a nice lady.

Tiffany is on now and she looks lovely. I don't think her cheeks are too puffy. Yes, she has had some work done but I don't think it is too much now that I've actually seen it. She has lovely skin and if she is 60, wow I hope to look that good at her age (minus any surgery as I'm a scared-y-cat)

tbh it was noticeable by the camerawork for the tsv that no up-close shots of Tiff's face were evident. The camera hovered around her neck and chin then cut away to other shots. Yes, we did see her face but only in long shot - and even I would look good with full war paint on in a long shot !!!!!

Latest posts

Back