Tiffany Pillow Cheeks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Crickey ! saw Tiffany modelling MH last night, and she had cheeks like a squirrel saying 'bloaaaaaated' !!!! They were so puffed up that they shone under the studio lights !

Of course us women of a certain age want to look good, but trout pouts and pillow cheeks only enhance the rest of the not so good bits. In Tiff's case, the close-up revealed deeper eye wrinkles above the oh so smooth and puffy cheeks.

Tiffany is attractive (like the rest of us with make-up anyway), and how she spends her money is up to her - I've said it before I'm jumped upon ! I would say however, she needs to hold herself more erect, when she does a turn-around or walks off, she is stooping slightly and round shouldered, and there is nothing more ageing than posture.

I noticed the poached egg cheeks and the lips not a good look. its obvious and most of these face jobs have no quality about them. Alison young and Julia Roberts are getting a little slack in the face but these inplants are gross.

It must be very tempting when you are 'in the public eye', models, TV to go down the Cosmetic surgery route when you reach a certain age.BUT so many have gone wrong or look artificial.There is no such thing as 'aging gracefully' in this world even grey hair is seen as a NO NO!!Look at Michelle Hope, a woman of a certain age but her hair is inappropriate for her age, why not go for an older but sophisticated look?

Yes I always think Michelle Hope's hair is wrong both style and colour when together. She appears to have a lot of hair and it would look excellent chin length.

Yes I always think Michelle Hope's hair is wrong both style and colour when together. She appears to have a lot of hair and it would look excellent chin length.

I agree Michelle Hope looks like mutton dressed as lamb. Her 'big' hair is like something from the eighties and looks ridiculous on her. Her clothes aren't that great either.

I think she uses her hair as a curtain to 'hide' from the camera. She invariably always sits side on, so you only get to see her profile, and extremely rarely do we get to see her full face - and yes I agree, she could do with an overhaul. If JR can succumb to having a few inches chopped off and look all the better for it, then Michelle should get away from the dated C & W singer look too. (perhaps Dolly Parton with the hair & nails is her idol)

It's a shame they all feel under such pressure to look like something else. A lot of them have chosen the wrong hair colouring and length, (eg the lovely Claire Sutton, Jilly Halliday), or the wrong eye make-up (eg Alison Young, unfortunately for a beautician). Michele Hope was once persuaded by Julia Roberts to actually stand up and do a twirl to model her clothes. She was definitely very uncomfortable doing it, so she's much happier sitting down, even though she looked as good as the models and whatever it was sold out almost there and then. But having obviously unnaturally young-looking anything is actually more ageing than helpful and you'd think their stylists would tell them that. Tiffany's squirrel-cheeks are obvious and unfortunate.

Squints in mirror at wrinkled old crone look with flyaway salt-and-pepper hair and smiles smugly.

michelle hopes skin is very sun damaged that adds years. claire still looks fresh in her face

I have to agree Claire Sutton looks very fresh faced and I think her hair is beautiful too, it always looks clean and bouncy, like the products she uses actually work, unlike some of the more lank styles around.

Crickey ! saw Tiffany modelling MH last night, and she had cheeks like a squirrel saying 'bloaaaaaated' !!!! They were so puffed up that they shone under the studio lights !

She's gone for The Housewives of Toronto' look, their cheeks are so filled that their eyes look 2" back inside their heads - nice image lol!

years ago when people had facelifts they looked better. now most candidates look worse. pixies the lot of them

michelle hopes skin is very sun damaged that adds years. claire still looks fresh in her face

Yes I agree, Claire's skin is fine, but her hair is very old-fashioned, very Farrah Fawcett Majors.

Latest posts

Back