Thursday Gifts TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite like this type of reusable bag but you only need one surely? I've got one from Sainsburys I keep in my handbag and it was about £1.50. Folds up into a little pouch. Not insulated to be fair but insulation isn't really a high priority for a pack of wet wipes, a pack of rollers, a magazine, a Santa hat and a chocolate reindeer. Which is precisely what I put in mine the last time I used it.

Last of the big spenders eh, just one thing though Tinks..........so who's getting the pack of wet wipes for Xmas? :giggle:

lol ... the Santa hat and the chocolate reindeer are both going to the same person but I'm not saying who. And the magazine was Look before the mucky mag comments abound. :eek:)

I always forget to take the bag with me when I go shopping, so end up having to take a shop carrier bag anyway, so the tsv would be no good for me. I agree with another poster; this is a crap tsv in the run up to christmas. QVC seems to drag out these 'set of 6' whatever, when they haven't got a decent tsv planned. I didn't buy the torches, and I certainly won't be buying these. They would make a handy secret santa pressie, but it's too late for that, as we work shifts, and some will have done their last one by the time the present arrives.

Wow what a mess QVC?? Obviously with a set,they'd thought it would go down a storm???!!:mysmilie_507:

In all honesty,I've just come in from work so they could have done for all I know and be sold out....but really?? I use those type of bags...like someone has said I just keep 2 folded up in my handbag that were probably no more than 1.50 each.I think they are neither unisex or good value! Have you seen the price of the P&P?!

And to give as presents....well I despair.....

Latest posts

Back