Thorntons

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkearplugs

Guest Shopper
£30.62 For probably what amounts to a carrier bag of sweets ?
Look at how much you get for the money ?
Thorntons are gorgeous yes. What you are paying for, even if it is on easy pay, amounts to hardly anything !

Oooooooo Agnes from Sheffield as a t caller Agnes hmmmm bet she's about 25 :) hope her teef are ok with the toffees.

ROFL LOL

Woolworths now sell Thorntons. God im getting toothache watching this.

Wait !!!!!!!
£31.50 PLUS £4.95 P+P FOR 36 Assorted Christmas tree decorations !
These would last 5 min on my tree. By the time they had been hung, the central heating had been on for 24 days (I put tree up on 1st), people coming round smoking fags and cigars, cats pulling them off the tree and ripping off the foil and being sick all over the floor and the NN duvets on the sofa. I would end up throwing them in the bin (thorntons not babies )
Sod that !:41:

Has anyboy else noticed that the photos on line do not match with the descriptions, the sweet collection shows two bags of jellies, the description mentions one and onair it was one big box

the tree decs are the same, they dont match up either

my experience of qvc recently is that the wouldnt help much when they arrived and where perhaps different

M&S Asda Woolworths,Morrisons all sell Thorntons chocolate. Get M&S chocolates Just the same as Thorntons and before I came away were half price.

M&S Asda Woolworths,Morrisons all sell Thorntons chocolate. Get M&S chocolates Just the same as Thorntons and before I came away were half price.

I suspect that the M&S chocs are made by Thorntons, they look and taste very similar, even the packaging bears a resemblance. Only the prices differ!

Linda :5:

I get my Thorntons direct from the Thorntons website. They often do codes for free P&P and if you search the offer codes websites you can sometimes get 20% off. I did that last year and it saved me loads :)

Thorntons are often half price in Woolworths, we bought 2 large boxes of continental for £6 each, they were meant to be saved for xmas but we have ate them all already :18:

ROFL LOL

Woolworths now sell Thorntons. God im getting toothache watching this.

Wait !!!!!!!
£31.50 PLUS £4.95 P+P FOR 36 Assorted Christmas tree decorations !
These would last 5 min on my tree. By the time they had been hung, the central heating had been on for 24 days (I put tree up on 1st), people coming round smoking fags and cigars, cats pulling them off the tree and ripping off the foil and being sick all over the floor and the NN duvets on the sofa. I would end up throwing them in the bin (thorntons not babies )
Sod that !:41:

Had to laugh at the picture you paint here Pinkearplugs! I suppose you don't need any chocolate thrown into the mix! (Except, of course, if it's hidden in the kitchen cupboard for some secretive munching when things get a bit more quiet!)

i would have to hide them away in my house or else they wouldn't last two minutes!!
its the p&p that kills it for me to be honest,i'd rather save a couple of quid and buy them from my local thorntons shop

Thorntons are crap now.

They used to do some lovely nutty chocs - I love nuts and truffley types but now they are all fruit flavours. I think it has something to do with people having nut allergy's - we all have to suffer. Don't even bother to go into the shop now.

Latest posts

Back