Thompson & Morgan OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good luck with them Tyler. I have never had any success with T&M plants from Q and refuse to buy any more!

Lol ill see how they look when they arrive otherwise they will be going straight back

I've bought loads of T&M plants from Q and had no problems. I do think you have to be a bit patient with these however as I'm sure I heard RJ admit that one of them won't flower for a couple of years.

I've bought loads of T&M plants from Q and had no problems. I do think you have to be a bit patient with these however as I'm sure I heard RJ admit that one of them won't flower for a couple of years.

You obviously have greener fingers than me, DJ !

You obviously have greener fingers than me, DJ !
Ha ha, on that point my OH commented that RJ's fingernails were too clean for a gardener lol. I've had a couple of problems with one of the other makes (wilted plants on arrival that didn't last) - I know it wasn't DeJ but I can't remember which of the others it was. But never a problem with T&M.

Might have been or else Unwins. It would have been one of those 2.

Just checked my records and it was Unwins - packaging wasn't as good as T&M and they took longer to arrive as well so poor things didn't stand a chance.

Last edited:
I think after my abysmal eposode with winter pansies recently I'll stick to my limits, plastic varieties :wink:

I think this winter was a total wipeout for all winter flowering plants tbh lol
Thanks T I feel a lot better now. All that best compost, carefully placed over the drainage shingle & for what, 1 flower! :mysmilie_497::flower:

Could have been worse Nikki you could have spent an absolute fortune on RJ Flower Power infused compost!

Thanks T I feel a lot better now. All that best compost, carefully placed over the drainage shingle & for what, 1 flower! :mysmilie_497::flower:

Haha i no how u feel. Last summer was rubbish aswell watered daily with Rj flower power and the results were no better than the previous years when i haven't used it.

Haha i no how u feel. Last summer was rubbish aswell watered daily with Rj flower power and the results were no better than the previous years when i haven't used it.
Awww, well lets hope Mr. Jackson is right & this summer is a brighter, warmer one T! :flower:

not those dead twigs again. between my mum and i we had 12 very good gardeners not one flower made the gardens look like twig graveyards. if you must have these buy them in a garden centre in bud or bloom

Please don't waste your money on these I brought these about 5 or 6 years ago and last summer gave up on them and they went to the compost heep in the sky!!
All they ever did was produce a few yellowing leaves, I followed the growing instructions to the letter and even looked up on line as how best to care for them and as boffy has said the only way to gaurente (sp) flowers is to buy them either in bud or already flowering.
So good luck all those of you who have brought them. I did try to get my money back but as it was out of the 30 DMG they said no.

mr Jackson keeps very quiet about forecasting weather as for his vastly overpriced flower power any good branded product is just as good if not better.

Tree peonies are particular about where and how they are planted. QVC's website gives no growing instructions and as I didn't see RJ's presentation I don't know if he elaborated. I would like to think he did.

I have been fighting growing tree peonies for years. Of 12 or more cheapish plants at least 50% have died.

I have tried in the bed and in very large pots. Last year I got 2 flowers from 8 plants which are 3-4 years old.

I think the secret is sun, out of the wind, a deep hole and well drained soil. None of which I have in abundance

Stuart

Latest posts

Back