Thompson & Morgan -direct order

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered some million bells from Suttons, who were bought out last year along with Dobies and the Organic Garden by T & M and this is what I received, a month late.

Emailed them 3 times, the only answers I got was a standard reply saying they will get back to me in 9 days. Anyway I paid with Paypal, so opened a SNAD got my money back in 2 days.

You won't get one "bell" much less a million ridiculous. Honestly if you have a Tesco Superstore their plants are cheap as chips. Beautiful condition and fab varieties. £3.00 for six huge ready to flower Apricot Begonias. I feel stupid buying from T&M. I bought a English Lavender for £2 beautiful. full of buds even the pot is pretty. And no expensive postage

When I complained last year to all the suppliers about the state of the plants via Q the only one who came back to me was Sutton’s who told me how to remedy them and also said they were going to take it up with Q as the size pots advertised Suttons never supply so the description was incorrect.

Had a bit of regard for them because of that but won’t deal with them if they are now owned by T&M.

I bought some night sky petunias from De Jager and they are just coming into flower. None died although they were quite small when I got them. I'll try and get a photo. Weren't cheap but they are lovely, blue and pink ones. If I'm going to buy plugs it has to be from them or P2G, costly but you get a good display.

T&M and Suttons have lovely catalogues and they suck you in.

CC

Latest posts

Back