This Works 3 Piece Sleep Works Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I put Rose Otto oil on my pillow last night and slept and rested so well that I woke up an hour before my alarm (!!!). This smell makes me breathe very deeply almost on contact hence I guess good sleep and good rest. This is so unlike me I normally snooze another 30 minutes after the alarm. Will this happen again tomorrow? I do hope so.

I got the pillow spray and (to me) the lavender was very subtle, certainly didn't jump out and all together a very relaxing smell which I was very pleased with after the first use. I will see how it goes and if it does eventually get annoying!

I also got the less stress roller ball which was lovely, does clear your head as the presenter mentioned but not a strong Vick way, and doesn't linger for ages like a perfume. I used this during the day but it would be good for bed if you wanted to dose off with the smell but not have it lingering all night; the two products are different.

I am a bad sleeper and would have been very tempted by this set. However, recently I have been drinking a mug of herbal tea at night (camomile and honey) and before I know it I am very sleepy.

Might try the lovely pillow spray recipe from Vienna too.

Latest posts

Back