This week on Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Good week on qvc wasnt it? One time only's a plenty. Only liz earle annoyed me. Dale is a such a dork, why is he still on? Breezies was one of the shows i managed to avoid. phew! Yoghurt is still not setting properly, no idea what to do. Elemis bores the knickers off me - i had some for christmas though which was nice. Kim is due a visit isnt she? time to get the earplugs out! Love julia roberts - always and forever! About time they pensioned dawbags off though init? ... those outfits! Richard jackson will be all over us like a cheap anorak soon - hands in pockets fiddling with god knows what. I miss some of my forum friends - lets not go there eh? Oh well - time to watch some shopping telly now. Night everyone! g'night!

...if it's the easiyo, throw away the cooled water and redo the same yoghurt mixture again with boiling hot water, make sure you place it out of a draft ...always works for me.

Good week on qvc wasnt it? One time only's a plenty. Only liz earle annoyed me. Dale is a such a dork, why is he still on? Breezies was one of the shows i managed to avoid. phew! Yoghurt is still not setting properly, no idea what to do. Elemis bores the knickers off me - i had some for christmas though which was nice. Kim is due a visit isnt she? time to get the earplugs out! Love julia roberts - always and forever! About time they pensioned dawbags off though init? ... those outfits! Richard jackson will be all over us like a cheap anorak soon - hands in pockets fiddling with god knows what. I miss some of my forum friends - lets not go there eh? Oh well - time to watch some shopping telly now. Night everyone! g'night!

The night is still young!!

Latest posts

Back