Things that wind me up about the QVC website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
This could become a very long list the more I think about it, but for now, here are a few things that really frustrate me about qvcuk.com (feel free to contribute your own niggles):

1. Apart from misleading information, which I don’t have any recent examples of, the lack of or incomplete information is so frustrating. I was just looking at a set of Lock & Lock containers, all one size, and it does have the volume. But no measurements. I have no idea how big a 950ml rectangular container is and there’s no video (yet) but why can’t they just include the mm in the description? :mad:

2. When I click on a colour option on an item page to get an image of it, the presentation video starts up, which is annoying in itself - I’ll press play if I want the video! - but also the sudden noise makes me jump every time :mad::mad:

3. When I click on an item I have saved in my Wish List (usually to follow in case the price comes down or just to consider later), I am taken to what is just a “summary page” - pictures of the item, price and ability to add to basket but no proper description (measurements, etc) or video. So I have to put the item number back in the search bar to bring up the full thing. Why have a separate version of the item page? Just take me to the right bl00dy page so I can be fully informed in the first place! :mad::mad::mad:

I’ve got it off my chest, but I’m still raging inside. Is it too early for a G&T?

This could become a very long list the more I think about it, but for now, here are a few things that really frustrate me about qvcuk.com (feel free to contribute your own niggles):

1. Apart from misleading information, which I don’t have any recent examples of, the lack of or incomplete information is so frustrating. I was just looking at a set of Lock & Lock containers, all one size, and it does have the volume. But no measurements. I have no idea how big a 950ml rectangular container is and there’s no video (yet) but why can’t they just include the mm in the description? :mad:

2. When I click on a colour option on an item page to get an image of it, the presentation video starts up, which is annoying in itself - I’ll press play if I want the video! - but also the sudden noise makes me jump every time :mad::mad:

3. When I click on an item I have saved in my Wish List (usually to follow in case the price comes down or just to consider later), I am taken to what is just a “summary page” - pictures of the item, price and ability to add to basket but no proper description (measurements, etc) or video. So I have to put the item number back in the search bar to bring up the full thing. Why have a separate version of the item page? Just take me to the right bl00dy page so I can be fully informed in the first place! :mad::mad::mad:

I’ve got it off my chest, but I’m still raging inside. Is it too early for a G&T?
You can turn autostart off, I have.

But when I want to play it, it always starts in mute, no idea why.

And recently the online checkout system ALWAYS fails, so I have to phone CS or use Qcut.

You can turn autostart off, I have.

But when I want to play it, it always starts in mute, no idea why.

And recently the online checkout system ALWAYS fails, so I have to phone CS or use Qcut.
Where is the off option, please? And do I have to turn it off every time I open a page with a video or does it work across the site so for all pages you look out from then on?

Where is the off option, please? And do I have to turn it off every time I open a page with a video or does it work across the site so for all pages you look out from then on?
It works for every video, but mine has been like that for so many years I'm not sure how I did it.

Just found a box to tick or untick, see photo - -

Attachments

• Screenshot (2682)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (2682)_LI.jpg
    765.5 KB · Views: 0
What pees me off is when they don’t put the actual sizes on the jewellery. You can’t tell if the earrings are big or small.

Main bugbear is the watches. They rarely show the strap length or the maximum size of wrist they’ll fit. They don’t always do this on the live demonstration either. If it’s a metal strap they regularly state that you can take out links to make it smaller but don’t sell the extra links to make it bigger. In the olden days they always measured items with an actual ruler. The watch was laid out on the counter and measured full length, where the last hole was and even said to not to forget the depth of the watch as it could affect sizing.

Never too early for a G&T if it's a weekend.😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back